Past #33: Patrick Walker - delisted end '22 - 0 NM games/goals - thanks Patty

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a good mover and I think we will see a very pacy side in 21 and I'm bloody excited. I wonder if Atley will be nervous cos if he does not pull his finger out could be a tuff season for him. I love it

legz11

Rookie
Jun 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He is a quality bloke
Sorry to Intervene, please take care of this bloke, I've been best of friends with him for a very long period of time. He's got the potential to be a star and importantly being an important piece to the puzzle for North in the distant future. Also, he's an awesome fella who has a great sense of footy knowledge.

Take care.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Great acquisition for North. Awesome pedigree - his old man played with Noble.

Good times to be on the new Kangas bandwagon.
Boys’ club(TM).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Keep it quiet but I'm told his dad played alongside David Noble.

I heard he once was at a game at the MCG and former Olympic hopeful steeplechaser Mark Blicavs was in the crowd too.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I heard he once was at a game at the MCG and former Olympic hopeful steeplechaser Mark Blicavs was in the crowd too.

Learn something everyday. Had no idea Mark Blicavs had a background in athletics.

I'll return the favour. Did you know Trent Cotchin has a wife and children? And that Dustin Martin has met his children?

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Learn something everyday. Had no idea Mark Blicavs had a background in athletics.

I'll return the favour. Did you know Trent Cotchin has a wife and children? And that Dustin Martin has met his children?

Well......just about knock me over with a feather ! Next you'll tell me that Trents teamates have changed their nappies !

Thewlis Dish

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FGR

Brad Green trialled with Man United.

From my best mate involved with footy in Hobart;

Elite runner, smooth mover, highly skilled, can play outside on the wing, half back or could push forward and is a good kid. Lots of upside as has improved a fair bit the past couple of years. Was a chance to go higher, so a good selection i reckon as a rookie

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back