Past #34: Charlie Ham - picked at #16 in '21 MSD - delisted end '21 - thanks Charlie

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad's boots always looked like " loafer's " to me. Hence his good kicking skills.

He was always a good kick.

I remember reading reports of him dobbing 50 metre goals when he was 14 years old.

Like most North players that just fall short, they get ridiculously underplayed by posters after they leave.

Brad had one of the all-time best u18 highlight reels in my opinion. I'm not sure if it still exists on the internet, but it's about five minutes straight of some of the best kicks you'll ever see.

Charlie Ham = The Rum

iu

That kick and this one to Dish are the ones I'll always remember when thinking of bread.

And yes Ham does seem like the Short/Caleb Daniel type. Hopefully He can get to that level.

.........and to think that if someone simply mentioned something about Drewies utensil, he would have a bronze statue in the city square.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blast from the past.

Wasn't Warren more of a Taylor Hine lockdown type?

More of a defender. Great citizen, but ultimately just fell short on the talent side. He gave it his best shot.

More of a defender. Great citizen, but ultimately just fell short on the talent side. He gave it his best shot.
I was thinking of the right bloke then. Hine I rated as a limited small defender/lockdown type too. Some blokes were just not talented enough for the modern game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back