Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think speculating about what is going to happen is useless. We don't know the strength of the evidence, we don't know whether cases against some players are stronger than others. We don't even know whether half the players have actually sung like canaries.

Essendon doesn't even know what the outcome is likely to be, so the rest is just white noise...

Problem is they will probably get to keep their 1st & 2nd rd picks after being shit, unlike us. We copped the worst, they won't do that again.
I think that there should be a draftees boycott of Essendon*. If you are nominated by Essendon* withdraw your nomination from the draft...

OR because of the lack of accountability during their doping year when they were giving that shit to everyone... new players as well as old, they should be banned from the draft and forced to use their picks in the first couple of rounds to trade in players from other clubs... although I dont think that they will find that many players willing to go there.

I think speculating about what is going to happen is useless. We don't know the strength of the evidence, we don't know whether cases against some players are stronger than others. We don't even know whether half the players have actually sung like canaries.

Essendon doesn't even know what the outcome is likely to be, so the rest is just white noise...
I think that that isnt the case... otherwise they wouldnt have tried so hard to have the ASADA evidence thrown out. If they had managed that one, they would have been laughing all the way to the finals this year.

Not fully, no, but they were pretty aware of what the players/Hird/support staff said in the interviews.
They would have had the clubs legal representation there to advise the players and support staff on what they could and couldnt say. They would have known the direction of the questions after the first interview and would have coached all the remaining players on what to say!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone's interested in some of the questions fired to McDevitt, 4:22 onwards.

He pretty much said that any backdating will start when the infraction notices were handed out, delays were attributable to Essendon/Hird and while players can claim no significant fault, his body language told me they're not going to get any such reductions.

I am pretty sure this is Hirdy here preparing to appeal.

american_psycho_posing_mirror2.jpg

numbers has you beat... by a shitload!

Self regulation.

Have a beer, type some crap, submit, listen to George, have a herbal tea..............have a paranoid attack, then delete.

Simple.

Probably 10k in Numbers post midnight stuff on the cutting room floor.

Self regulation.

Have a beer, type some crap, submit, listen to George, have a herbal tea..............have a paranoid attack, then delete.

Simple.

Probably 10k in Numbers post midnight stuff on the cutting room floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back