Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he's a drug cheat! If Essendon cheated, then Jobe is a drug cheat.
Did he say NO to hundreds of off-site injections into his stomach? Did he do his duties as a leader of that club and seek more information? Did he advise the other players not to accept the injections?
No, no, and no.

Could you look in to his eyes and call him a drug cheat to his face?

I dont think i could.

Does this look like a season ending shoulder injury to you?

James-Hird-Essendon-628x387.jpg

Now that's propaganda.

Could you look in to his eyes and call him a drug cheat to his face?

I dont think i could.

I don't think I could look a member of ISIS in the eye and tell him he's a terrorist either .... but he is.

just saw jobe watson on 360....'i havent seen the doctor yet...but im out for the season!'....????
farkin riddles over at tulla....

What? So .... backdated 9 months suspensions in the wind?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS, read the linked article and comment knowingly.................do it now............

Caro has some expectations of the upcoming CAS hearing it seems.

You know what amuses me about some Essendon board fans take on this situation?

Several seem to blame assistant and development coaches Neil Craig and Mark Neeld for Essendon's stagnation this season, giving Hird a free pass.

There is two words that poo poos that notion (that the coach's delegates/assistants make or break him)

JOHN BARKER

As a few of you may know I'm a staunch Malthouse fan and admirer, but no doubt in my mind the players are responding and playing so much better since Barks replaced Mick as senior coach)

But the Hirdites seem determined to blame everyone but Albert for their club's pickle .
Naive (at best)

I greatly dislike (hate is too toxic a word) Essendon but always had a lot of time for Jobe Watson, he strikes me as a good bloke whom unfortunately has to take the on field baggage for the crap Dank and Hird bought to that footy club.

Reckon just about any other person would have cracked under the crap Jobe's had to endure as a captain in the last 36 months or so.

Hopefully he plays on, doesn't deserve to go out on an 110 point loss, but I feel he has probably played his final game of footy.

Would like to think most of us Carlton board posters show Jobe a modicum of respect if he retires, he was a worthy Brownlow winner and a great player for many years.
yeah nah... Jab won his brownlow in the year that they cheated using the supplements program. He is a good player but he isnt an elite player... without the use of PEDs.

If he is banned for 2 years, the AFL will have to strip him of his Brownlow and put an * where the winner used to be.

Watson, Bellchambers, .... how many injured players might take the opportunity to start a provisional suspension?
There is going to be no provisional suspension... WADA has said that there will be no deals and no backdating. This is a whole new trial and the punishments will be enforced from the END of the appeal process.

So if they all get banned, they start their suspension as soon as they get banned.

There is going to be no provisional suspension... WADA has said that there will be no deals and no backdating. This is a whole new trial and the punishments will be enforced from the END of the appeal process.

So if they all get banned, they start their suspension as soon as they get banned.
Do you have a thource for that? I know that Richard Young doesn't agree with leniency when the athlete confesses after trying hard to fight the charges, but I am not sure about WADA's position about backdating here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back