AFL Player #34: Luamon Lual - Injured? - 16/3

Remove this Banner Ad

F_l_vJQa8AAExKX

Learned last week that they call Party Pies ‘nibble pies’ in Warnambool.

Welcome to the big smoke kid
We sure do, and don't be forgetting that (none of this party pies nonsense).

Seems to be so humble and very resilient attitude.

How many kids would travel from Bool to Ballarat to play footy without complaining!

Listening to him talk about his mum and the respect he has for his dad battling along through that. Great kid with a humble beginning who sounds like he'll always respect where he's come from and remain grounded. I don't expect to see him playing AFL next year as we're stacked with small/medium defenders. However, a year to work in a professional set-up and build sustainable fitness and improve his kicking, as well as play a role where he may run and carry, but always take a safe option with his kick and he'll be a solid best 22 player for a long time.

Good luck to him. I hope he can play 150+ solid games for the club!

The big "if" now is Reid and Cox getting fit enough to develop over the next 3 seasons to form the core of a spine and we've got a good defence for the next 8 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw all videos from the series about him posted by AFL Play on Youtube.
First of all, I couldn't be happier with the selection, but now I wish we selected George Stevens as well. Hopefully he comes to Essendon at some point during his career.

Listening to him talk about his mum and the respect he has for his dad battling along through that. Great kid with a humble beginning who sounds like he'll always respect where he's come from and remain grounded. I don't expect to see him playing AFL next year as we're stacked with small/medium defenders. However, a year to work in a professional set-up and build sustainable fitness and improve his kicking, as well as play a role where he may run and carry, but always take a safe option with his kick and he'll be a solid best 22 player for a long time.

Good luck to him. I hope he can play 150+ solid games for the club!

The big "if" now is Reid and Cox getting fit enough to develop over the next 3 seasons to form the core of a spine and we've got a good defence for the next 8 years.
Amazing family, Luamon is a man in a boys body so grounded through an unimaginable tragedy is an exceptional character the apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree we are lucky to have someone like him to show the other boys some of whom were born with silver spoons in their mouths what true resilience is.

Amazing family, Luamon is a man in a boys body so grounded through an unimaginable tragedy is an exceptional character the apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree we are lucky to have someone like him to show the other boys some of whom were born with silver spoons in their mouths what true resilience is.
How close to the source are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back