AFL Player #35: Matt Guelfi - Out for <insert weeks> with a calf strain - 18/3

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe that he will have at least play 3 more games just enough for 100 and retire and in the future have twins Matt Jr and Matt the 3rd both will be 6ft 5

Do you expect him to do that every week?
That level of competitive yes. He will have weeks where he will not kick a goal but he has to be on target to play the role he did and average a goal a game.

That level of competitive yes. He will have weeks where he will not kick a goal but he has to be on target to play the role he did and average a goal a game.
I agree but gee it wasn’t just his goal kicking today he had a few assists and they were good ones. You could see it was a team message to lower their eyes and spot players up. I thought he did a couple of rippers. I don’t know he is a master of nothing but a Jack of all trades.

christ we have a low bar for small forwards.
you going to complain if two of our small forwards go at 20 to 25 goals for the year and Stringer / Langford / Wright kick 40 to 50 ?

So if he was a central character to this "party house" and is adopting the "AFL lifestyle" then we can hope for consistency in line with yesterday, his best has always been above average just we don't see it often enough. We all know he can go in hard which is a point of difference to the bulk of our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back