C [1] Mikayla Bowen, [41] Georgie Prespakis, [9] Nina Morrison
C [27] Sophie Van De Heuvel, [10] Jacqui Vogt, [28] Mia Busch

FOL [46] Erin Hoare, [3] Amy McDonald, [4] Darcy Moloney
FOL [30] Stephanie Wales, [4] Madison Prespakis, [5] Georgia Nanscawen

HF [12] Renee Garing, [5] Jacqueline Parry, [7] Kate Surman
HB [7] Kodi Jacques, [14] Ellyse Gamble, [19] Mia Van Dyke

FF [14] Chloe Scheer, [45] Aishling Moloney
FB [25] Alexandra Morcom, [36] Brooke Brown

I/C [6] Julia Crockett-Grills, [20] Zali Friswell, [15] Shelley Scott, [44] Melissa Bragg, [22] Rachel Kearns
I/C [16] Matilda Dyke, [9] Brooke Walker, [17] Georgia Clarke, [33] Amber Clarke, [22] Amelia Radford

EMG [32] Gabbi Featherston, [19] Brooke Plummer, [39] Abbey McDonald
EMG [13] Lily-Rose Williamson, [23] Renee Tierney, [26] Ashleigh Van Loon

IMG_0058.jpeg

Channel 7

Fox Sports 3

Kayo

AFL Official App

AFLW Official App

Our pressure is poor. We don't understand finals footy.

Our pressure was good in Q1… we seem slow on the wing, clangery in the middle and lacking answers to mobile small forwards in the back line. Our forward line misses DB3 and Caino but mostly just needs to take a mark

Our pressure was good in Q1… we seem slow on the wing, clangery in the middle and lacking answers to mobile small forwards in the back line. Our forward line misses DB3 and Caino but mostly just needs to take a mark
I feel like we've been second to the ball all game. Those two easy centre clearances to the Cats in Q1 set the tone I thought. We do seem slower though, and our hands are untidy.

i've just realised what the country football ad reminds me of

when my step-dad married my mom, he played cricket for an over 40s team in the local league, and most of the people he played with filled in those "archetypes" so to speak of what you'd expect.

lovely ad, one of the few i've liked in a long time

i've just realised what the country football ad reminds me of

when my step-dad married my mom, he played cricket for an over 40s team in the local league, and most of the people he played with filled in those "archetypes" so to speak of what you'd expect.

lovely ad, one of the few i've liked in a long time
Yep. It's awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our backline needs a big overhaul. I’m less centred on the players in this case but more on the coaching.

I don’t see any of the basics implemented by our backline. They don’t attempt to spoil, they don’t know how to compete in the contest through body work. And some of the basics like playing percentages, spoiling, running the ball over the line when under pressure just aren’t done. We need to look at our coaching staff. I don’t think our defensive list is there yet but the coaching is seemingly not focusing on the right areas. When we get beaten out of the centre we get absolutely smashed

Our backline needs a big overhaul. I’m less centred on the players in this case but more on the coaching.

I don’t see any of the basics implemented by our backline. They don’t attempt to spoil, they don’t know how to compete in the contest through body work. And some of the basics like playing percentages, spoiling, running the ball over the line when under pressure just aren’t done. We need to look at our coaching staff. I don’t think our defensive list is there yet but the coaching is seemingly not focusing on the right areas. When we get beaten out of the centre we get absolutely smashed
Gamble and Brown have been very disappointing. Don't know why Marshall isn't in this team for the life of me. Injured?

Back