Preview Round 18 - Essendon Bombers vs Geelong Cats - Saturday, July 15th - 7:25 pm - GMHBA Stadium

Did anyone notice I kept forgetting to add a poll?

• No, because polls are stupid

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Yes, we love the polls. Polls for everyone

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Hobbs reminds me to Selwood, but with a bit more forward nous.

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Tomahawk has the best nickname in the AFL.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No to Fantasia. We need to look forward not backward. Upward, not forward.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards victory.

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Cox trained with the group as a defender but I agree, Baldwin is the guy.

You don't reckon ADJ looked more lively than Tex?
Tex has been good for a month. Davey had a better game but Tex better for a longer period.

Cats @ GMHBA is one of the toughest on the calendar. Would love a win, but even a four goal loss while being competitive would be okay.

Ridley out really changes things.

mate of mine who's a cats fan reckons we've got in in the bag, i'm not one to jinx anything but i think it'll be closer than last time, just not sure which way it'll go
My best mate is a Geelong supporter. His mindset is starting to move towards September mode already and he's quite confident they'll handle us easily, though maybe not as easily as earlier this year.

My best mate is a Geelong supporter. His mindset is starting to move towards September mode already and he's quite confident they'll handle us easily, though maybe not as easily as earlier this year.
You need a new best mate.

Sorry, just an assumption - should have probably said that. As desperately as we'll miss him, I hope we don't risk him.
music video rap GIF by A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, just an assumption - should have probably said that. As desperately as we'll miss him, I hope we don't risk him.
It’s bruising - it’s a question of whether it’s functional and he can manage the pain.

Structurally fine so he won’t make it worse by playing. Although it will hurt like * if it gets hit again….

It’s bruising - it’s a question of whether it’s functional and he can manage the pain.

Structurally fine so he won’t make it worse by playing. Although it will hurt like * if it gets hit again….
Yep, and the big question is will the pain increase during the game. Would hate to see him play only to be subbed off at quarter time.

Yep, and the big question is will the pain increase during the game. Would hate to see him play only to be subbed off at quarter time.
One positive is that Ridley has form playing through pain - played a game with was it bruised or busted ribs?

Some blokes can do it, some can’t.

They can inject the area with local anaesthetic too, I think that’s a common one.

I have a weird memory of an article I read once about a player who played with an epidural? Although I bloody hope that doesn’t happen in 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back