C [1] Mikayla Bowen, [41] Georgie Prespakis, [9] Nina Morrison
C [27] Sophie Van De Heuvel, [10] Jacqui Vogt, [28] Mia Busch

FOL [46] Erin Hoare, [3] Amy McDonald, [4] Darcy Moloney
FOL [30] Stephanie Wales, [4] Madison Prespakis, [5] Georgia Nanscawen

HF [12] Renee Garing, [5] Jacqueline Parry, [7] Kate Surman
HB [7] Kodi Jacques, [14] Ellyse Gamble, [19] Mia Van Dyke

FF [14] Chloe Scheer, [45] Aishling Moloney
FB [25] Alexandra Morcom, [36] Brooke Brown

I/C [6] Julia Crockett-Grills, [20] Zali Friswell, [15] Shelley Scott, [44] Melissa Bragg, [22] Rachel Kearns
I/C [16] Matilda Dyke, [9] Brooke Walker, [17] Georgia Clarke, [33] Amber Clarke, [22] Amelia Radford

EMG [32] Gabbi Featherston, [19] Brooke Plummer, [39] Abbey McDonald
EMG [13] Lily-Rose Williamson, [23] Renee Tierney, [26] Ashleigh Van Loon

IMG_0058.jpeg

Channel 7

Fox Sports 3

Kayo

AFL Official App

AFLW Official App

What's the deal with the seating, is it just the Brownlow stand open? Walk up basis? The only option available was $10 for a GA ticket, at those prices I'd be interested in what it might be for a corporate suite...

What's the deal with the seating, is it just the Brownlow stand open? Walk up basis? The only option available was $10 for a GA ticket, at those prices I'd be interested in what it might be for a corporate suite...
All finals are same price I think, most likely similar to our R1 at marvel last year with just the bottom tier open. Although some work is being done at KP atm isn’t it?

All finals are same price I think, most likely similar to our R1 at marvel last year with just the bottom tier open. Although some work is being done at KP atm isn’t it?
Yeah, the old Gary Ablett Terrace is still under construction. The Ticketmaster site had only the Brownlow stand coloured in as available seating, so I'm not sure if the crowd will be confined to only that particular stand. Would be about a quarter capacity or less if so. Not sure which the broadcast side is?

Essendon has named their 24-player squad ahead of the club's first ever AFLW final against Geelong.

The side currently remains unchanged from last week's away trip to Mackay, with Ash Van Loon, Renee Tierney and Lily-Rose Williamson listed on the extended interchange.

Sunday's clash with the Cats will kick off at GMHBA Stadium at 1:05pm AEDT, marking the second time the two sides have squared off this season.

The Bombers will be hoping for a similar result this time around, having won their previous encounter in round six by 10 points in a spirited comeback.

Click here for all the gameday details ahead of the Bombers' historic venture down the highway.

Essendon elimination final squad

B:25. Morcom36. Brown
HB:7. Jacques14. Gamble28. Busch
C:27. Van De Heuvel10. Vogt22. Radford
HF:32. Scott24. Alexander2. Gee
F:8. Toogood21. Wuetschner
Foll:30. Wales4. Prespakis5. Nanscawen
Int:16. Dyke9. Walker17. Clarke33. Clarke
26. Van Loon19. Van Dyke23. Tierney13. Williamson

Limping into this final away at Alphabet Soup park. Recent form hasn't been great, including loss to WC, which was gross.
We beat the Cats soundly at Windy Hill, but IIRC we went against the script that day. I want to be confident but this will be a challenging game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day!!
Got my tickets, looking forward to having a good day down at Kardinia Park 👍🏻

High School Film GIF

Genuinely a good interview, way beyond the cliches and crap we are used to. yodellinhank I reckon you’d like it actually.

Also a good fit with Scott, with a stats degree as well, mentions that we don’t just use champion data and have our own algorithms and stuff that we use internally.

ant555 you might learn something new from it also, quite insightful. That and Kornes having a genuine conversation instead of mouthing off for ratings... notable in its own right, and also their thoughts about umpiring and rules in a considered sort of way.

Any teacher folk that might get something out of her reflections on transferable skills to coaching and her AFL development role working with the AFL coaches and what sorts of meetings and things she attends there And how she contributes to the mens team when the AFLW is in recess.

Back