Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s being played in the wrong position! When is this going to sink into Shaw’s head. Kyron’s confidence will be shot, if they persist in placing him inside our defensive 50. He should be chucked into the middle far more. He’s strong and adept at creating space in tight situations.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah calm down. Took some nice intercepts but made some mistakes with ball in hand. Hardly can blame it on being played out of position.

Yeah calm down. Took some nice intercepts but made some mistakes with ball in hand. Hardly can blame it on being played out of position.

I’m sick of this “Played out of position“ bullshit. It’s football, not ******* rocket science. He’s not 5 ft 2 being asked to play ruck.

He had a couple of bad moments tonight. He’ll own it and move on.

I’m sick of this “Played out of position“ bullshit. It’s football, not ******* rocket science. He’s not 5 ft 2 being asked to play ruck.

He had a couple of bad moments tonight. He’ll own it and move on.

Can't pick and choose who you crucify for mistakes.

Kyron shows a bit but makes some very raw mistakes with ball in hand. Plenty to work with but had a rough night tonight.

It’s been said. Was poor tonight. Don’t think it had anything to do with position he played because I thought he did quite well defensively. Simply poor foot skills; maybe not use to the conditions.

May need a rest, particularly coming back from injury. But I’m sure he will be back and get better. That’s what this season is for; pump games into our future.

This guy is not AFL standard. Surprised to see him playing this week and do not want to see him in a north jumper again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally would much rather see a young player take the game on and make mistakes, then see a player constantly take the safe option for 200+ games.

He plays every game this year as long as his confidence levels don't drop, it's as simple as that.
Spot on.

As long as he learns from those mistakes we will have a player to work with.

You’ll have egga on your face in 18 months time mate.
That would be a fantastic outcome. Unfortunately he’s going to struggle for as long as football requires getting the ball and giving to someone wearing the same jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back