Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

The Valiant ?

iu

Yep that’s it. There’s a bit of space in the back for the youngins

Yep that’s it. There’s a bit of space in the back for the youngins

One rides the accelerator, another the clutch, the other rides the brake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, Tough, fast, smart and passionate. If the boys execute and finish well things will look very promising. Kyron looks to have very sound fundamental skills and He's fast and athletic of course not forgetting tough. Not a bad package. Pretty good 2017 draft selection guys, they all look promising.

I agree, Tough, fast, smart and passionate. If the boys execute and finish well things will look very promising. Kyron looks to have very sound fundamental skills and He's fast and athletic of course not forgetting tough. Not a bad package. Pretty good 2017 draft selection guys, they all look promising.

Everyone looks good in pre season. :p

I just love his attitude and determination.

I love his hunger for the contest and feel if he gets his body right that we have a really bull in the mid field. Also in his vids seemed to have some pace. Not the quickest but looked like he had d cent acceleration.

Alongside cunners in the midfield I believe they will have a 5-6 yr partnership.

Hopefully his body and form is right to see him play half a dozen games towards the back of the season.

He's pretty athletic could see him at HF as well, looks like he played up against some big boys in there WAFL . Seen some of his school footage/picks, He's a solid mark. It'll be good to see a few of the new draftees hit the field and get a taste of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back