Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - has signed a 4 year contract extension to the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t forget the Attards.

I reckon North have a solid Maltese supporter base.

Most migrated to Australia and lived in the West Melbourne/North Melbourne/Kensington area.
Yep. My old man and his family too! All cousins and their kids are Roos. Couple slipped through to wce in recent years. We don't talk to them at the Boxing Day family reunions.

Working in the latrobe vally which has a pretty high popularion of maltese immigrants i always joked that malta would struggle with a ruckman.....until now.

The main VBU shop steward at Toyota Altona was Maltese bloke and he was 6 foot 5 120 kegs - he would always say all his brothers were 5 3!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which did they use ? The Coke or Fanta yo-yo's G.R ?

Xerri stuck out and piqued our interest with a masterful "walking the dog" using a very rare green and white Leeds (lemonade) yoyo. We were transfixed!

Don’t forget the Attards.

I reckon North have a solid Maltese supporter base.

Most migrated to Australia and lived in the West Melbourne/North Melbourne/Kensington area.

Working in the latrobe vally which has a pretty high popularion of maltese immigrants i always joked that malta would struggle with a ruckman.....until now.
Growing up in the Latrobe Valley in the 70s & 80s, I was surrounded by Maltese. But I was pretty much the only NMFC fan. :(

Xerri stuck out and piqued our interest with a masterful "walking the dog" using a very rare green and white Leeds (lemonade) yoyo. We were transfixed!
as proud as I was of my Coke Super Spinner, I always harboured a secret jealousy towards my mate's green Leeds yo-yo.
Prick could Rock The Cradle way better than me too :thumbsdown:

Good marking, nice general movement. Don't think he is but his footwork and movement in close are ex-basketballer like.

His kicking looks unorthodox but based on the kicks included in the highlights seem to go to where they're supposed to go.

Yeah that's the first thing i picked up. His movement and his hands in close is very basketball-like.

DPxKTYQUEAACSZH.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back