Delisted #39: Pat Voss - Stiff Armed by Essendon on Oct 25. Refer to #556

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss and Baldwin
The Mighty Ducks Fist Bump GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great energy when he came on the ground - tough, X factor and a bit of old fashioned **** about him - he had much more impact than Jones I thought.
If he does well in the practice match against the Saints then surely he has to be a chance to play round 1 senior footy...

Great energy when he came on the ground - tough, X factor and a bit of old fashioned **** about him - he had much more impact than Jones I thought.
If he does well in the practice match against the Saints then surely he has to be a chance to play round 1 senior footy...
i thought Jones was alright. Pushed back into defence, impacted marking contests, good on the ground.
I had him ahead of Weid for CHF. With Stringer injured, i can see the 3 (Wright, Weid and Jones) being our talls.

Voss wouldn't be a bad shout though. He and Draper certainly added presence

i thought Jones was alright. Pushed back into defence, impacted marking contests, good on the ground.
I had him ahead of Weid for CHF. With Stringer injured, i can see the 3 (Wright, Weid and Jones) being our talls.

Voss wouldn't be a bad shout though. He and Draper certainly added presence
I’d be more inclined to go with Voss ahead of Weid.

I liked his game. Moves really well and loved him going back with the flight.

I’d be more inclined to go with Voss ahead of Weid.

I liked his game. Moves really well and loved him going back with the flight.
agree.
Weideman does have the 2nd ruck trick in his bag. might give him the edge.
But i did like the presence Voss brought.

Wrecking ball at times. The mark running back with the flight, oof
That was another play where I thought to myself “haven’t see that at EFC for a while.”

Think caldwell did it last year but that sort of crazy brave attack on the footy hasn’t been a feature of our teams for a long time now.

That was another play where I thought to myself “haven’t see that at EFC for a while.”

Think caldwell did it last year but that sort of crazy brave attack on the footy hasn’t been a feature of our teams for a long time now.

Townsend had it, just didn’t have enough other tricks to really hold down a spot at AFL level.

If he can be a powerful medium forward like a Zurhaar / DeGoey / Stringer then there’s definitely an AFL spot for him right now.

They're completely different plays, who impact the game in different ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back