flggr 3AW got me thinking, who is the greatest indigenous player of the AFL era?

Who?

• N. Winmar

• C. Rioli

• A. Goodes

• S. Motlop

• T. Kelly

• G. McAddam

• T. Varcoe

• J. Kennett

• A. McAlister

• Bok Bok Bok!!!

• Buddy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Kelly. Oh wait, you said greatest!

Prayed to a Christian god after every goal - ineligible..

Also played for Freo - double ineligible.
He's free to worship any God he chooses, even if it is all bullshit.

Second reason is good enough for me.

It's a shame that Jurrah cut his career short.
Literally!

35dc0vc.gif

Has to be Buddy. The only other player of this era so far ahead of his peers was Scablett Jnr who was an overrated stat whore with a murdering dad.

Goodes won a couple of Charlies but that was a measure of how hard the umpires swallowed his dick. Cyril was the most entertaining of the lot but never realised his true potential since refusing to lay off the billys meant he couldn't play as a full-time mid, plus his missus had shitty taste in jeans.

Mabior Chol

Maurice but two I never saw play,Polly Farmer and that Carlton bloke who my Carlton supporting cuz introduced me too,lovely bloke and my mind has forgotten his name sigh.
Richmond have a host of indigenous talent at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maurice but two I never saw play,Polly Farmer and that Carlton bloke who my Carlton supporting cuz introduced me too,lovely bloke and my mind has forgotten his name sigh.
Richmond have a host of indigenous talent at the moment.
Syd Jackson.

See Nicky blowing his dole check on pokies at Nagambie rowing club fortnightly.
Doesn't cut a good figure.

Got nothing to do with how good/great a player he was though.

Also Fev pretty much pissed away all his footy earnings on Texas Hold Em and other crap forms of Gambling .

Don't get your point really

Got nothing to do with how good/great a player he was though.

Also Fev pretty much pissed away all his footy earnings on Texas Hold Em and other crap forms of Gambling .

Don't get your point really
Talent is wonderful.
But after 30 years of help and advice,poor old Nicky boy is destitute and will remain so.
Talent doesn't open braincells, if it did he would be a marvellous leader.

Has to be Buddy. The only other player of this era so far ahead of his peers was Scablett Jnr who was an overrated stat whore with a murdering dad.

Goodes won a couple of Charlies but that was a measure of how hard the umpires swallowed his dick. Cyril was the most entertaining of the lot but never realised his true potential since refusing to lay off the billys meant he couldn't play as a full-time mid, plus his missus had shitty taste in jeans.
Ffs take it easy. 🤣

Calm Down Long Hair GIF by Travis

If we keep to AFL era...

Shaun Burgoyne would have to come close.
433 games
4 Flags
All Australian

Why is this fred in the Bay?

The answer is obviously Franklin. The campaigner has surpassed Carey now as the GOAT.

Back