AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton 🥈

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Langford cant be a full time mid. Does not have the sheer will for the contest that good ones do.

He should be playing as a high half forward.

I feel like this is a bit similar to Parish flourishing with full midfield time.

Just let Langford play the high HF role for the remaining games and don't move him. His skills around the ground are nowhere near as good as they are around the goals imo.

My wife loathed Langford the past year or so but I kept saying he’s good and getting better. She’s finally come around. It’s the little victories…

Okay phew, when I saw the club tweet out that he got subbed due to a hamstring I got really nervous. Hope he's okay!

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yup, boundary rider (Matthew Richardson I think) said he'd spoken to Langford and it was tightness. Good thing I heard it before seeing the club tweet or I'd be same as you! It could be worse than they're telling us I suppose, but I also didn't see any ice so that's a good sign.

Yup, boundary rider (Matthew Richardson I think) said he'd spoken to Langford and it was tightness. Good thing I heard it before seeing the club tweet or I'd be same as you! It could be worse than they're telling us I suppose, but I also didn't see any ice so that's a good sign.
Fingers crossed it’s just precautionary.

Just a quick question on Langord's hammy - he came off in the second quarter with an injury, is that when he did it?

Or was it sometime in the third?

Thanks a lot

Subbed at 3QT, no idea about the second quarter.

Fair enough. Just trying to figure out why he couldn't get near it in the third

Fair enough. Just trying to figure out why he couldn't get near it in the third
Was benched 25 minutes into the 3rd quarter and subbed at 3QT according to the ticker on the AFL website. Would have to watch the replay to find out any more than that I think, unless someone remembers something helpful.

I do remember him missing a handball and then attempting to tackle the guy that sharked it, I think in the 3rd quarter? Might've been he was distracted by an injury that he did in the second quarter I suppose, hard to say. Seemed out of character.

Was benched 25 minutes into the 3rd quarter and subbed at 3QT according to the ticker on the AFL website. Would have to watch the replay to find out any more than that I think, unless someone remembers something helpful.

I do remember him missing a handball and then attempting to tackle the guy that sharked it, I think in the 3rd quarter? Might've been he was distracted by an injury that he did in the second quarter I suppose, hard to say. Seemed out of character.

To be so prolific in the first half then have 2 touches in third, something is up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly the most attractive man in the AFL too

Just a quick question on Langord's hammy - he came off in the second quarter with an injury, is that when he did it?

Or was it sometime in the third?

Thanks a lot

He went in to the rooms with it about 8 minutes in to the second. They decided to play on with it before the sub at 3QT.

He went in to the rooms with it about 8 minutes in to the second. They decided to play on with it before the sub at 3QT.

That's what I thought. Cheers

Back