Past #40: Thomas Murphy - delisted after 8 NM games/1 NM goal - thanks Murph

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like he could be one of the biggest difference makers currently on the list. His kicking ability off half back changes the game for us. The fact he has speed, endurance, size and a vertical leap as well means he could be anything. Not to mention the composure he’s shown from day dot.

It’ll be interesting to see if he can dislodge one of Wright or McMillan once everyone’s up and running. He and EVW are just about the perfect pair of general defenders going forward for mine.

Also please give him all the kick ins.

Feel like he could be one of the biggest difference makers currently on the list. His kicking ability off half back changes the game for us. The fact he has speed, endurance, size and a vertical leap as well means he could be anything. Not to mention the composure he’s shown from day dot.

It’ll be interesting to see if he can dislodge one of Wright or McMillan once everyone’s up and running. He and EVW are just about the perfect pair of general defenders going forward for mine.

While Brad Scott is in charge no one will dislodge McMillan, McDonald or Wright

I hope I’m proven wrong. Murphy provides us with a different dynamic. Is really capable over head too.

I bet your one of those people that collected random figurines/dolls of some type.

Yep.
He’ll have Wright’s spot permanently by Round 10.

I rate Murphy too, but I think we should temper expectations somewhat. With a full preseason in Wright, EVW back from injury and Newman added in, barring injury Murphy is probably spending most of the year in the VFL.

And there’s nothing wrong with that. He’s a second year player about to do his first full preseason. 2020 will be more when he really challenges Wright and Newman for a spot.

Really rate this kid

Looking forward to seeing him play some games next year
I do too. I feel like we've only seen a taste of what he can bring. Need to see his elite kicking utilised more. Could be a real weapon. Appears to be good 1v1 too which is an added bonus and something we aren't really familiar with (JMac and Mullet...Wright is good 50/50)

141118_Galley3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2019 might not be his year, but from 2020 onwards it will be. Can still see him getting 5+ games next year though.

Would love to see him get it 20-25 times consistently in the VFL next year as a starting point.

2019 might not be his year, but from 2020 onwards it will be. Can still see him getting 5+ games next year though.

Would love to see him get it 20-25 times consistently in the VFL next year as a starting point.
Needs to get fit. Speaking with someone who worked with him in footy in the year prior to being drafted his tank is his biggest weakness. Humble kid, good family, hard worker and very talented.

With the new layout Instagram pictures are all stuffed up when I view on my phone. There’s a hint of the picture at the top and the a massive Instagram symbol and if you touch the picture it takes you over to Instagram’s app rather than just showing. What have I done wrong??

With the new layout Instagram pictures are all stuffed up when I view on my phone. There’s a hint of the picture at the top and the a massive Instagram symbol and if you touch the picture it takes you over to Instagram’s app rather than just showing. What have I done wrong??
Same for me
Bigfooty is a piece of s**t to use

No problems here on the Note 9.......powered by Android ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back