Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Maybe slightly missed.

But he played for Werribee and kicked 3 goals in the praccy game

I didn't recognize him until they confirmed he was the one who clashed with Declan Mountford.

This bloke is quite solid in the torso and bum. Looked like a tallish medium sized forward.

Would I be right in thinking he missed a few as well Pykie?

There was a tall Beez forward who also looked impressive, took some good contested marks, unfortunately he made some bad misses.

I didn't recognize him until they confirmed he was the one who clashed with Declan Mountford.

This bloke is quite solid in the torso and bum. Looked like a tallish medium sized forward.

Would I be right in thinking he missed a few as well Pykie?

There was a tall Beez forward who also looked impressive, took some good contested marks, unfortunately he made some bad misses.

He clashed with Turner.

Not sure how many he missed.

Bloody good for a debut game at this level. Didn't look at all out of place. Agree with others that there's plenty to work with in this kid. I like the way he goes about it and he has both goal sense and a real determination about him. Good start CZ! :thumbsu:

Back