Preview Offseason - what do we want to see?

Remove this Banner Ad

Goater and Comben back playing. Give opportunities to Perez and Lazarro to impress. Like to Sheezel up the ground more. Cooper Harvey to play the rest of the season. Zurhaar to learn lower his eyes and hit a team mate on the chest. Souva to win the Coleman.

Losing out from here and still being 2nd pick is the worst case scenario.

I want to win a couple more, at least.

Remove Lmac, Corr and JZ from our backline for good.

Replace them with young blokes that have athletic profile. Something that is foreign to us since forever.

We literally cannot sacrifice the ability of our young players to keep doing the same thing.

There is plenty that I would like to see from the club...however as of right now we are rapidly closing in on losing 21 games straight in one season.

And when you look at the leadership we have on the field - all those players aged 25 and above - I don't trust any of them individually and collectively - to attempt to/or be able to do anything about it.

It's an abysmal situation for the club to be in 4 years into a rebuild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing out from here and still being 2nd pick is the worst case scenario.

I want to win a couple more, at least.
This now finishing second last is locked in (was some doubt if we won today)

So now a couple of wins to end the year (end the season of saints or dons and bury eagles)

A couple of things we need to work on, throwing the ball quickly, but giving the impression it was just a slick handball, and immediately dropping the ball when tackled, and throwing both arms back, whilst eyeballing the umpires, pleading for a being held free kick.
No that sh*t I’d for the rest of the comp. As low as we are, we don’t need to stoop so far.

A win for Ratts next week in his final afl coaching match
What’s required is the board to start doing something for real in the AFL men’s program and start looking after fringe groups especially that family and stop feeding your own egos.
I’m like all other supporters are sick of deception Liars and BS that comes out after each loss.
Start becoming real and stop this as atm your becoming an AFL and Media target and embarrassment.

What’s required is the board to start doing something for real in the AFL men’s program and start looking after fringe groups especially that family and stop feeding your own egos.
I’m like all other supporters are sick of deception Liars and BS that comes out after each loss.
Start becoming real and stop this as atm your becoming an AFL and Media target and embarrassment.
Lol what?

Id like to see all members posted a free 5 week countdown calendar so that we can mark the end of the season. Looking forward to it and the summer away from football.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back