New coaches - Who do you want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Marcon = The Fruiterer

With Marcon into the side, do think that's it for clarko now?
He still hasnt named a 2nd in charge, I was hoping that meant that he was gettting someone else in to fill the position.

We welcome fresh faces Xavier Clarke, Jed Adcock, Michael Barlow and Adam Marcon to the coaching panel, while Jarrod Lienert will step up from a part-time role with our VFL program to a full-time position in the development team.

With Clarko refreshed and back in the seat, we’re looking forward to a big pre-season full of energy and optimism for what lies ahead.

So no 2IC?

Adam Marcon = The i FC

Edit: thought of another one.

Adam Marcon = The ar i cheese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just hope there is a huge emphasis on improving the kicking skills of the players. Do any of the new coaches have a reputation for being a skills guru?

Feels like we are one established coach short of having a cracking mix
Stewy Dew would have been ideal as a senior assistant

But yeh the ratten role has not been filled albeit was a part time role at the time

When we have a more developed group potentially one less dev coach or 2 and 1 senior assistant coach instead

Sounds like the reporter has no idea and making the tenuous link with the tiges aflw programme. I'll take 18onmyback at his word:

18onmyback said:
I know Adam quite well. Was speaking to him yesterday. He is very excited about working with the young mids coming through. The great thing about Ads is he had to do it the hard way to get into the AFL and he kept overcoming every hurdle. His work rate and drive was always there. He will be great for us.
Yes I'm struggling to see the relevance. gokangas, you're at the irrelevant s**t again. I'm happy for the guy, but not seeing the importance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back