alreadygotone-monty.gif

Dan Andrews
Karl Marx
Peter Rodhe (our mastermind)
Mark Neeld
David Nobles
Damian Drum

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Interesting selection.. I am hoping that Karl will bring out the line "The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain" to our fans at various points throughout the campaign

Interesting selection.. I am hoping that Karl will bring out the line "The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain" to our fans at various points throughout the campaign
That'll confuse the bozos on Footy Classified. Make it happen Watts.

Dew
Yze
Brendan Bolton
X Clarke
Jed Adcock
Leppa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kind of like the st Kilda model. Enright, Hayes, Goddard, Harvey. The head of the operation, Ross, takes no prisoners and he's brought in ex players to drive those standards.

David Hale, who I think is with Sam Mitchell, might be one we could go for.

Last edited:
There's some opportunities for young gun assistant coaches to step up to the next level with Clarko as their mentor. We need a Senior assistant coach and a head of development coach which could lure a couple of very good coaches out of other clubs.

Wouldn't mind trying to poach Drew Petrie from West Coast. Come home, Dish.

Stewie Dew is a no-brainer. Only shafted when a newer, shinier toy became available at a franchise which is really tough gig. He did OK. Can coach in his own right. Long relationship with Clarko - Port as player/assistant as far back as 2003.

Lyon brought in a whole bunch of ex-Saints but I don't know we need NMFC people - not many recent NMFC people are winners. One who knows the club might be OK, Petrie may want to come home. But we just need elite coaches, each of whom brings a specific skill or perspective - not just old mates.

Clarko could bring his good mates Steve Kerr & Ange Postecoglou over as assistants.

Ange Postecoglou to host famed Aussie rules boss at the centre of bullying probe

Article Image

What NBA coaching great Steve Kerr learnt from Clarko​

Coming hot on the heels of Alastair Clarkson’s appointment at the Kangaroos, NBA coaching great Steve Kerr has revealed the role Clarko played in Golden State Warriors’ title.

Wouldn't mind trying to poach Drew Petrie from West Coast. Come home, Dish.
Might be unfair but no staff from a worse performing team than us.

I don’t get the talk around Dew. Very overrated in my opinion. Yes, he’s had senior coaching experience BUT are people forgetting he created a poor culture at the Suns? Despite reports, he did not have the support from the majority of the playing group. Not sure I want that type of influence at our club, especially with such a young group.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t get the talk around Dew. Very overrated in my opinion. Yes, he’s had senior coaching experience BUT are people forgetting he created a poor culture at the Suns? Despite reports, he did not have the support from the majority of the playing group. Not sure I want that type of influence at our club, especially with such a young group.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Bro GC culture was s**t before he arrived. Their board backflips quicker than politicians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back