Past #45: Oscar Junker - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Oscar

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, 'junk' in street talk means arse

Or balls.

Do you reckon any goal he kicks regardless of what point of the game it is will be junk time goals?

I'm excited to see what this kid can bring to the table, the club see him as a rangy tall running half back flanker who can break the lines and distribute off half back, something that we could really do with. He has a lot of toe and excellent lateral movement working through traffic. I hope he has built up his upper body a bit so he can have an impact early next year. It is looking like he is going to be cherry ripe for day 1 of the pre-season.

I'm excited to see what this kid can bring to the table, the club see him as a rangy tall running half back flanker who can break the lines and distribute off half back, something that we could really do with. He has a lot of toe and excellent lateral movement working through traffic. I hope he has built up his upper body a bit so he can have an impact early next year. It is looking like he is going to be cherry ripe for day 1 of the pre-season.

His run gets mentioned a bit but the various online vision of him struck me as him being more a Cripps style tall mid.

One Year extension was well overdue if you ask me. This kid could be anything. Spoke to him for what seemed like a maternity on Wednesday night at the Jumper Sponsor Function. I gave him a few cycling tips as he was bemused as to why I was dressed in lycra, but I explained to him that I'd just ridden down from Mt Hotham for the function, and had to leave the function by 8:30pm EST sharp, to get back to Dinner Plains before the real nasty weather set in. I think the biggest take-home message for him was to always carry a puncture kit. You just never know when you're gonna need it. Like when I had my bucks night at The Flower Drum & the guys brought in a blow-up doll by the name of Anna Bolic. My mate Orgaz was a bit too ferocious with her & caused a slow leak. Luckily I'd ridden my push-bike to my bucks night & had a puncture kit with me. 5 minutes of poking & prodding, we found the leak. 5 minutes later, Ms. Bolic was brand new. I'll never forget it.
And it would be remiss of me not to mention that the Manager suggested we "tone it down" after Anna was doused in methylated spirits, but I eyeballed the manager, licked a prawn cracker and crushed it in my hand. He soon got it.

One Year extension was well overdue if you ask me. This kid could be anything. Spoke to him for what seemed like a maternity on Wednesday night at the Jumper Sponsor Function. I gave him a few cycling tips as he was bemused as to why I was dressed in lycra, but I explained to him that I'd just ridden down from Mt Hotham for the function, and had to leave the function by 8:30pm EST sharp, to get back to Dinner Plains before the real nasty weather set in. I think the biggest take-home message for him was to always carry a puncture kit. You just never know when you're gonna need it. Like when I had my bucks night at The Flower Drum & the guys brought in a blow-up doll by the name of Anna Bolic. My mate Orgaz was a bit too ferocious with her & caused a slow leak. Luckily I'd ridden my push-bike to my bucks night & had a puncture kit with me. 5 minutes of poking & prodding, we found the leak. 5 minutes later, Ms. Bolic was brand new. I'll never forget it.
And it would be remiss of me not to mention that the Manager suggested we "tone it down" after Anna was doused in methylated spirits, but I eyeballed the manager, licked a prawn cracker and crushed it in my hand. He soon got it.
Genuinely elite.

Lol maternity

Arthur always hits his best form late in the season. Btw were you equipped with old fashioned rubber cement patches or the new topeak glueless patches? They would have had dolly back up and running in 30 seconds.

On SM-N9005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who thought he was a 180-185cm mid?

Read that article and thought "holy s**t he's actually 193cm and sees himself as a forward"

Was always tall leaner type. He played a fair bit through the midfield at the western jets but then more across half back for vic in the under 18's carnival.

I think his best position will be wing/half back until his body fills out. His contested marking isn't quite developed enough for him to be a threat in the forward line imo.

He’s talking about improving his upper body during his rehab. But looking at his photo, doesn’t seem to be much there.

I think his best chance of getting a game will be a midfield/utility type but not third tall.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back