Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
You continue to struggle with definitions and now there is a posey of ignorance supporting you.
There is a distinction between morality and intellect. Lacking the later you confused the former.

Ps. Just love how you accuse others of being sanctimonious a few minutes before posting this, champagne :tearsofjoy:

Personally I have no issue with deplatforming

We have no requirement for a movie theatre to screen any film people want, and halls have the right to refuse any rally/group that asks to use their facility.

If you lose the platform, find another, and of your content is good enough people will follow.

Why should I be forced to host people and opinions I want nothing to do with?

**EDIT**
and before you say its electronic censorship, how is it different from a book publisher rejecting a book, or a bookstore then declining to stock it? There is no mandate on either to publish and sell any work they receive under the notion of "free speech". Being provided with a platform for presenting or publishing your ideas is not a god given right.
Your 1990s understanding of the internet aside, how is it that we had a special counsel into Russian trolls on social media, Trump gets impeached for asking Ukraine for a favour, but you're all suddenly Stevie Wonder when the largest Trump supporter community on the net gets purged by a Chinese owned company... hmmm...

Your 1990s understanding of the internet aside, how is it that we had a special counsel into Russian trolls on social media, Trump gets impeached for asking Ukraine for a favour, but you're all suddenly Stevie Wonder when the largest Trump supporter community on the net gets purged by a Chinese owned company... hmmm...

And that rant is about everything except deplatforming

Your diversionary tactics are getting worse and worse

And that rant is about everything except deplatforming

Your diversionary tactics are getting worse and worse
You brought up deplatforming in response to my post about The Donald getting quarantined, and then having its mods removed, and now being deleted altogether.

So it was you being diversionary. I'm not talking about an individual being deplatformed, I'm talking about a group with 6 million regular users being purged shortly after the platform they were on became financially dependent upon the CCP.

As I've noted on other occasions, you always fire up when anything slightly negative is posted about the glorious and merciful CCP. I invite you to declare if you have any conflicts of interest on the manner!

You brought up deplatforming in response to my post about The Donald getting quarantined, and then having its mods removed, and now being deleted altogether.

So it was you being diversionary. I'm not talking about an individual being deplatformed, I'm talking about a group with 6 million regular users being purged shortly after the platform they were on became financially dependent upon the CCP.

As I've noted on other occasions, you always fire up when anything slightly negative is posted about the glorious and merciful CCP. I invite you to declare if you have any conflicts of interest on the manner!

Nothing is stopping them posting anywhere else on the net that allows you proud boys to gather. Choice goes both ways beta

Nothing is stopping them posting anywhere else on the net that allows you proud boys to gather. Choice goes both ways beta
Other platforms they tried like Gab were killed by the lefty outrage machine. TD has moved now to a web based set-up, and claim they continue to get shut down by DDOS attacks, which I acknowledge could be a lie.

My point earlier was the inconsistent opinions people hold over "foreign collusion", "foreign interference" and these other hot topics that apparently no longer matter.

If Biden wins, the Dems may regret the gutter tactics that they've used since 2016. Every month there will be another impeachment process launched, another accuser wheeled in front of the cameras, another "whistle blower". America's enemies will love this, any perception of them providing a "favour" to either candidate can be used to grind their legislative process to a halt again in the future.

lol, that there is close to consensus on any given topic and you're the odd one out is no guarantee of moral or intellectual superiority.

We've done this before, mate, and you came up empty. Yet again - prior to Donnie's Ukraine gambit (or since), provide an example of me latching onto any of the 'hysteria' you routinely froth up over in here.

This all sounds a bit "its the vibe" to me.
Like I thought

lol, that there is close to consensus on any given topic and you're the odd one out is no guarantee of moral or intellectual superiority.

We've done this before, mate, and you came up empty. Yet again - prior to Donnie's Ukraine gambit (or since), provide an example of me latching onto any of the 'hysteria' you routinely froth up over in here.

This all sounds a bit "its the vibe" to me.
“my contempt for you very soul could hardly be greater. The one mitigating factor is that you are the victim of this mass hysterical cult.

It is something malignant to lead the mob and cheer it towards hate, and division, sowing seeds of misery with sanctimonious aplomb dressed in a cloak of conceited compassion.“

Other platforms they tried like Gab were killed by the lefty outrage machine. TD has moved now to a web based set-up, and claim they continue to get shut down by DDOS attacks, which I acknowledge could be a lie.

Now if that doesn’t qualify as a ***** nothing does.

Last edited:
Trump's the village idiot: what do you call those that voted for him and continue to support him?
I don't know if I'm allowed to reply to my own post but here goes anyway. "Trump's the village idiot: what do you call those that voted for him and continue to support him?" bluespooners as in bluespooner

Not when you're calling me a bandwagoner its not.
When these matters were being resolved there was no internet.

It's all me me me me - with you.

This particular exchange between us follows my post where I said to imagine it is the 1970s. The point was that these issues regarding race, gender and sexual preference were appalling back then. The peer group pressure to comply was extreme. Those people at that time who challenged those prejudiced had to be brave. They risked being ostracised, ridiculed... They championed decency when it needed to be.

Screw your posting history. I was asking you to consider the differences between challenging racism then compared to now or 20 years ago when perceptions and community standards had already shifted 180 degrees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You realize reddit is a privately owned space, right? They can do what they want regardless of who gives then money? Or do you propose the US government steps in and decides what is and isnt allowed on their web space? Like how Trump wants to take on Twitter because they ban conservatives who use literal hate speech to spread fake news?

Maybe America needs to take a leaf out of China book and start dictating social media? Then you wont have to get upset about Trump love groups being under threat?

Sound like smart kids, ask them to explain it for you, in simple terms.
For your homework today, I have provided 2 definitions - see if you can match them with the appropriate words. Hint: only one of them is sanctimony
The other is something you should try to develop. In practice, a person can practice one without practicing the other. Generally, people who practice one rarely engage in the other. Althugh, they are not mutually exclusive. Do you need exclusive defined?

1 - the action or practice of acting as if one were morally superior to other people

2 - the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Donald Trump: “I know better than anyone that my friend Roger Ailes* died 3 years ago, just look at what happened to @FoxNews. We all miss Roger!!!”

*Roger Eugene Ailes, adviser to the Donald Trump campaign, chairman and CEO of Fox News, Fox Television Stations and 20th Television - from which he resigned in July of 2016 after allegations of sexual assault were made by 23 women.

For your homework today, I have provided 2 definitions - see if you can match them with the appropriate words. Hint: only one of them is sanctimony
The other is something you should try to develop. In practice, a person can practice one without practicing the other. Generally, people who practice one rarely engage in the other. Althugh, they are not mutually exclusive. Do you need exclusive defined?

1 - the action or practice of acting as if one were morally superior to other people

2 - the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
Sounds like you're having a few doubts. People who whinge about others acting morally superior generally aren't that comfortable in their own skin.

Sounds like you're having a few doubts. People who whinge about others acting morally superior generally aren't that comfortable in their own skin.
Look at this, I have all the geniuses coming at me tonight.
Let's get back on topic, Donald J Trump is totally Adolf literally Hitler.
Did he have a middle name? I would like to include an initial for symmetry.

I don't know if I'm allowed to reply to my own post but here goes anyway. "Trump's the village idiot: what do you call those that voted for him and continue to support him?" bluespooners as in bluespooner
Jesus, you guys don't even know your own script. People who support Trump are racist white supremacists. Sheeet, even I know that. Now get with the program.

"Dr Fauci also warned the outbreak in the US was out of control."

"Dr Fauci said an “alarmingly large” number of Americans are “anti-science” and health experts have also expressed concern about President Trump’s failure to wear a mask in public."

"Dr Fauci also warned the outbreak in the US was out of control."

"Dr Fauci said an “alarmingly large” number of Americans are “anti-science” and health experts have also expressed concern about President Trump’s failure to wear a mask in public."

Dettol Don will just fire him now and get an infectious disease expert who says what he damn well tells them too.

Look at this, I have all the geniuses coming at me tonight.
Let's get back on topic, Donald J Trump is totally Adolf literally Hitler.
Did he have a middle name? I would like to include an initial for symmetry.
What is your obsession with Hitler?

At least Mein Führer served and fought as a Lance Corporal in the bloody and barbaric First World War whilst the courageous Donald Trump used all his Mummy and Daddy's dosh to avoid serving in Vietnam 5 times which in the American context where violence and war is a badge of honour, makes him a coward.

Mein Führer was capable of making simple deductions from briefings he received from his advisers and Generals, Trump didn't even know that Finland wasn't part of Russia and doesn't even bother reading intelligence briefings because he's just too f****ng thick!

Have you got big posters of Hitler plastered over your bedroom have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back