Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS. He lost the case in f’n Sept. He has had 6 months.

The recent trial was merely to determine the defendants’ liability for disgorgement of profits to which OAG was entitled, and relief sought.

Trump is now seeking to avoid the collection of that penalty, while he invokes the Roy Cohn tactic of endless litigation - challenging the judgment "all the way up to the U.S. Supreme Court if necessary."

As we have seen, on countless occasions, his filings don’t require to have merit. His grounds for appeal appear to be: investors and lenders did not rely upon his inflated asset valuations and the ruling that he unjustly enriched himself was an ‘illegal judgement of a Trump-hating, incompetent judge conducting a politically motivated witch hunt that seeks to derail the President’s re-election campaign’.
He calls it a witch hunt whereas any other crook would have been in jail or had his assets seized by now.
He isn’t a victim of the law, he’s a beneficiary of the law for powerful people like himself.
How Stokey can defend it is unbelievable.

He calls it a witch hunt whereas any other crook would have been in jail or had his assets seized by now.
He isn’t a victim of the law, he’s a beneficiary of the law for powerful people like himself.
How Stokey can defend it is unbelievable.

This sums it up well.

My interest isn't about Trump. I have said multiple times on here I didn't want himto run again.

My interest is more what I see as a weaponisation of the DOJ. There is no way this case would be tried if Trump didn't become President or wasn't running again. That means it is purely politically motivated.
Wath if Trump loses how all of these cases will magically be pleaded away as they are no longer neccessary.

I think it is a dangerous, short-sighted ploy that is only going to backfire and make the US weaker in the end. A weak US then has global implications.

But keep up the 'You love Trump' rhetoric. It is highly amusing and only highlights your limited thinking.
The orange one sincerely appreciates your commitment to defending his honour I'm sure.

By the way.....

..... you ❣️ Trump.

My interest is more what I see as a weaponisation of the DOJ. There is no way this case would be tried if Trump didn't become President or wasn't running again. That means it is purely politically motivated.
Assume this fever dream is true for a minute - whats the issue?

Would have thought the idea that someone who pressured state reps to find votes, his VP to ignore the constitution/not certify and tried to overturn a democratic election on 0 evidence... that they probably shouldn't be let near another one is pretty reasonable. If Trump was a halfway functional adult he would have just slunk off into the sunset to enjoy his billions and retirement. But he is who he is and here we are.

Wath if Trump loses how all of these cases will magically be pleaded away as they are no longer neccessary.
Bookmarked.

Last edited:
My interest isn't about Trump. I have said multiple times on here I didn't want himto run again.

I think it is a dangerous, short-sighted ploy that is only going to backfire and make the US weaker in the end. A weak US then has global implications.

But keep up the 'You love Trump' rhetoric. It is highly amusing and only highlights your limited thinking.
Grifter. Nothing is safe from Don the Con.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible. @TheLeeGreenwood https://godblesstheusabible.com/?sld=trump

@TheLeeGreenwood

It’s like a Twilight Zone episode that will not end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The US has a two-speed justice system.

One for the rich and powerful. One for the rest.

Trump is accustomed to the former, but has done so many crimes that even that one can't excuse his criminality.

The US has a two-speed justice system.

One for the rich and powerful. One for the rest.

Trump is accustomed to the former, but has done so many crimes that even that one can't excuse his criminality.
Maybe Diddy should run for President.

A good point regarding the weaponisation of DoJ. When you wield departments to hamper competition... It's almost no different to other countries which are considered adversarial to the West.

A good point regarding the weaponisation of DoJ. When you wield departments to hamper competition... It's almost no different to other countries which are considered adversarial to the West.
Which of the 91 indictments are weaponised?

Which of the 91 indictments are weaponised?

Talking in general per se. Not specifically about Trump.

Sort of like how Malaysia used the Court system to hamper Anwar Ibrahim ambition to be top dog by charging him with sodomy.

Talking in general per se. Not specifically about Trump.

Sort of like how Malaysia used the Court system to hamper Anwar Ibrahim ambition to be top dog by charging him with sodomy.
No you were specifically talking about Trump

How has the DOJ being ''weaponised '' ?

Edit: Added - which of the 91 indictments is comparable to the sodomy charges of Ibrahim as a 'weaponised' charge?

Last edited:
If there is evidence of crimes, they should be investigated and if there is enough evidence, they should be prosecuted.

He said he would be the law and order candidate. This is law and order working.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back