Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Laken Riley stuff is just the most gross example of blatant exploitation I can imagine. If she'd been murdered by a white guy none of these ghouls would give a solitary s**t about her death.

Furthermore in a sane US, its the GOP that would be being blamed by the democrats. When the GOP had control of both houses and Trump was sitting in the white house they did sweet f all re the border, just lately they stopped the democrats doing something about it. But its the TRumpists who wish to campaign on the border issue.:rolleyes:

The right wing mind is truly fascinating. Despite there being absolutely no evidence of something, 'you're sure' it's true, and to you then that's just the same thing as if it was actually true. You could do full blown psychology studies on this post.
Yes, and on the other hand, when they are repeatedly shown evidence that Trump is a criminal and also showing symptoms of dementia they dismiss it as witch hunt and fake news🤣

In case we didn't already know, this campaign is going to be a shit show of the wildest order. Trump has the guy who orchestrated the John Kerry swift boat libel 2004 in his campaign team now. Apparently many of the players in that scheme flourished in the conservative ecosystem.
Chris LaCivita Ran One of American Politics’ Most Notorious Smear Campaigns. Now He’s Working for Trump.

The Swiftboater Coming for Biden

and according a report 'justice's best friend' Harlan Crow was also involved in that bit of sleaze. I know the Dems rake in their fair share of lucre, they are absolute amateurs at the whole Swamp/Deep State thing. They are the elite of the money/power nexus.
Harlan Crow’s deep dark money connections

crow-dark-money-timeline-web3-768x780.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case we didn't already know, this campaign is going to be a s**t show of the wildest order. Trump has the guy who orchestrated the John Kerry swift boat libel 2004 in his campaign team now. Apparently many of the players in that scheme flourished in the conservative ecosystem.
Chris LaCivita Ran One of American Politics’ Most Notorious Smear Campaigns. Now He’s Working for Trump.

The Swiftboater Coming for Biden

and according a report 'justice's best friend' Harlan Crow was also involved in that bit of sleaze. I know the Dems rake in their fair share of lucre, they are absolute amateurs at the whole Swamp/Deep State thing. They are the elite of the money/power nexus.
Harlan Crow’s deep dark money connections

crow-dark-money-timeline-web3-768x780.png
And wait there is more - this cant go wrong can it

"

lol

meanwhile in the usa

The current U.S. inflation rate is 3.2% for the 12-month period leading up to February 2024. The rate of inflation was up 0.4% in February from the previous month, according to the latest release from the Bureau of Labor Statistics

Its easy to obtain a budget surplus if you run the presses, but inflation will ruin your nation.

Last edited:
lol

meanwhile in the usa

The current U.S. inflation rate is 3.2% for the 12-month period leading up to February 2024. The rate of inflation was up 0.4% in February from the previous month, according to the latest release from the Bureau of Labor Statistics

If I ever need a laugh, I just remember that video of MTG swinging from a horizontal bar thinking that she was smashing out chin-ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Back