Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

I haven't ignored it . I just think its dumb to highlight it.

Is it a movement? Or is it one photo used to generalise and paint anyone who displays an American flag as evil.
No, its a key aspect of the original post - the near worship of guns and its representation of 'patriotism' as it applies to the US context.

Its not that you "think its dumb to highlight it", but rather you know its far shakier ground to argue your virtues of patriotism/nationalism point from. So you discount it purely on arbitrary personal grounds, as doing so makes arguing your position easier.

Like I said - weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't ignored it . I just think its dumb to highlight it.

Is it a movement? Or is it one photo used to generalise and paint anyone who displays an American flag as evil.

If I was American who do you think I should be more worried about. The guy with a US flag on his lawn or the hundreds of college students shouting death to America?
You're obviously on a different plain.

Which country?
NZ is quite nice, but expensive.

Some of the old UK crime dramas I am watching at the moment have some nice old farmhouses in nice villages (apart from all the murder and incest that seems to go on). I have even looked up prices on them. Slow internet though.

NZ is quite nice, but expensive.

Some of the old UK crime dramas I am watching at the moment have some nice old farmhouses in nice villages (apart from all the murder and incest that seems to go on). I have even looked up prices on them. Slow internet though.
My old boss lived in one of them in Burnham Beeches and she and her husband rented it out to tv production companies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back