Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Just look at how you're behaving.

You've obviously led a very sheltered inner city life that has zero idea of how things work so I am going to forgive you for your last comment. But just this once.
Okay, how about when I say it again?

Kristi Noem didn't put down an old sick dog because it was their time. She murdered a young and healthy dog because it was annoying her. She's a piece of shit. If your dad did anything remotely similar, he's a piece of shit too.

Kristi Noem didn't put down an old sick dog because it was their time. She murdered a young and healthy dog because it was annoying her. She's a piece of s**t. If your dad did anything remotely similar, he's a piece of s**t too.
Another way to look at it is she aborted the canine in the 20th trimester.

This is the dumbest of dumb political arguments.

I grew up on a farm and my dad who is the kindest, most animal loving person put all our family pets down when it became time. Always said it was the hardest thing he ever had to do. Could have easily just sent to the vet but it was the way things were.

I understand how this is cheap political fodder but unless you know you really don't know.
lol, "when the time came". So dishonest, its like a bodily function for you at this point. "When the time comes" is not when the 1 year old dog you clearly didn't train started to annoy you.

Even the illustrious Catturd has declared this one pretty shit, I think that might tell you something lol. Just a staggering mis-read of the populace, legit incredible how that anecdote got past editors and into the book :drunk:

I grew up on a farm and my dad who is the kindest, most animal loving person put all our family pets down when it became time. Always said it was the hardest thing he ever had to do. Could have easily just sent to the vet but it was the way things were.

I understand how this is cheap political fodder but unless you know you really don't know.
So how many Pups did your old man dispose of???

lol, "when the time came". So dishonest, its like a bodily function for you at this point. "When the time comes" is not when the 1 year old dog you clearly didn't train started to annoy you.

Even the illustrious Catturd has declared this one pretty s**t, I think that might tell you something lol. Just a staggering mis-read of the populace, legit incredible how that anecdote got past editors and into the book :drunk:

This.

The dog was 14 months old for goodness sake. Mine and most people I know dogs were just like that up until about 2. Noem is acting like the dog was a crazed rabid bear.

And I do like how she is trying to spin it into because she is not a typical politician. Lack of empathy and bible thumping are exactly what is required to be a politician in America (certainly the GOP), she fits it to a tee.

Last edited:

Kristi Noem didn't put down an old sick dog because it was their time. She murdered a young and healthy dog because it was annoying her. She's a piece of s**t. If your dad did anything remotely similar, he's a piece of s**t too.

Yeah, but just look at it, this beast is clearly an existential threat (all 12kg of it) You can see the savagery in it's eyes!

Screenshot2024-04-27at8.20.10AM.png

So how many Pups did your old man dispose of???
2 apparently. Coz thats just how they roll on the farm.

Might want to check out the latest episode of the Hacks On Tap Podcast Stokey. Their guest Paul Begala was pretty familiar with country life and enjoys a spot of pheasant hunting, also mentioned his son trains hunting dogs. Pretty familiar with the culture you're attempting to lecture on. He was disgusted by Noem's story and suggested that no one let her con you into thinking your distaste for this story means that you're some kind out cluless of touch urbanite who doesn't understand farming and hunting life, suggesting instead that it was Noem herself who doesn't understand farming and hunting life.

Seems like you and the old man are the (severely) out of touch ones here. Shocked, I tells ya :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
My take is that people that are for abortion usually go straight to the extreme (as you just did) to make their point. Abortion should be a last resort (yes this includes rape, viability, health of the mother etc.) not just a convenient way of erasing a regrettable decision.
and my take is that you are being disingenuous (as you usually are). Phasing it as a "convenient way of erasing a regrettable decision" makes it sound like people are using it as a first resort birth control method - almost as if you are taking an extreme position...

And the situations that you mention (rape, viability, health of the mother etc) arn't really extreme positions - they are situations that the law will have to deal with. Situations that the US Supreme court has put in jeopardy.

At least with Christian Fundamentalists, you can respect their conviction that all life is sacred and abortion should be outlawed.

Your position is inconsistent.

This.

The dog was 14 months old for goodness sake. Mine and most people I know dogs were just like that up until about 2. Noem is acting like the dog was a crazed rabid bear.

And I do like how she is trying to spin it into because she is not a typical politician. Lack of empathy and bible thumping are exactly what is required to be a politician in America (certainly the GOP), she fits it to a tee.
Just a psycho. Imagine willingly putting that story in your book thinking it would endear or impress anyone :drunk:

Not often you get pretty much universal condemnation from all sides in the US, particularly on culture stuff. She seems to have managed it.

Stokey and his dad know better than everyone else though lol

Just a psycho. Imagine willingly putting that story in your book thinking it would endear or impress anyone :drunk:

Not often you get pretty much universal condemnation from all sides in the US, particularly on culture stuff. She seems to have managed it.

Stokey knows better than everyone else though lol
And lets not forget her lying about meeting Kym Jong Un and blaming someone else for adding it in without her knowledge despite her missing it when she read the audiobook version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the US is going

yep grew up in a rural area and if a work dog attacked the animals it was dealt with. not something that people ever liked, doing but all part of farm life.

Let's not pretend it's only western cultures you have an issue with.

The day you criticise another country like say Iran or Chna for waving their flag as being nationistic.I might take notice.

You gave France, Italy and Japan as examples. If someone’s blindly anti-west, these are all in the bad book?

I'm about to head home to see that great man off so be very careful what you say. Guessing a week of his life is enough to outwork a beta keyboard warrior like yourself.
Sorry to hear that mate, sincerely. I lost mum 3 months ago, its tough.

If you don't want your dad discussed probably don't introduce him into the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back