Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

I'm still hopeful it will be women voters that will ultimately torpedo Trump.
I've spoken to my wife about this - asked her why on earth the female vote might go towards Trump.

Firstly, I will point out that she despises Trump and everything that comes out of his putrid deceiving mouth.

But her logic on this issue is that for every intelligent, educated, rational, compassionate American woman, there's another who is quite content to be dictated too, controlled and subjugated ... "just like Daddy used to do to Mom", and their parents before them.

For this sub-category of female, there is a strange comfort in not having to make important decisions for themselves, or sustain an ongoing fight against prejudice and mysogyny. Almost like a generational version of Stockholm Syndrome.

And that's what Trump's America offers them, and why they'll vouch and ultimately vote for him.

If America wasn't the key driver of geopolitics that it is, then it would be far easier not to care for their self-imposed and desperate plight.

Last edited:
Surprising thing I found when I was in San Diego late last year is that Latinos actually do support Trump as they don't want illegals stealing their jobs and entering their country.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Question..
Logistically, his deporting 12 million illegals.
WTF does that look like.

Where are they sending them too?

Think harder guys.

I've spoken to my wife about this - asked her why on earth the female vote might go towards Trump.

Firstly, I will point out that she despises Trump and everything that comes out of his putrid deceiving mouth.

But her logic on this issue is that for every intelligent, educated, rational, compassionate American woman, there's another who is quite content to be dictated too, controlled and subjugated ... "just like Daddy used to do to Mom", and their parents before them.

For this sub-category of female, there is a strange comfort in not having to make important decisions for themselves, or sustain an ongoing fight against prejudice and mysogyny. Almost like a generational version of Stockholm Syndrome.

And that's what Trump's America offers them, and why they'll vouch and ultimately vote for him.

If America wasn't the key driver of geopolitics that it is, then it would be far easier not to care for their self-imposed and desperate plight.
60/40 is a fair differential. Far more f*ckwits amongst the 40+ male population - the Wee Johnsons.

Question..
Logistically, his deporting 12 million illegals.
WTF does that look like.

Where are they sending them too?

Think harder guys.
His promises make no sense and he has no intent to keep them but they do resonate with a surprising number of people looking for reasons why things have gotten worse.for.them.

"Convicted criminal Donald Trump" would have a nice ring to it which Biden can use relentlessly going forward if the jury finds him guilty.

Surely using that to a nationwide audience during the debate(s) would get into the heads of even your most dim witted viewer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprising thing I found when I was in San Diego late last year is that Latinos actually do support Trump as they don't want illegals stealing their jobs and entering their country.

Pull the ladder up after you mode of thinking.

From what I've read, Cubans in Miami think of Democrats as communists so lean conservative.

"Convicted criminal Donald Trump" would have a nice ring to it which Biden can use relentlessly going forward if the jury finds him guilty.

Surely using that to a nationwide audience during the debate(s) would get into the heads of even your most dim witted viewer.
Appears they have accepted he is an ar**hole and corrupt, but believe he is a mercantile genius who is a whizz at managing the economy. They think the stock market has dived and unemployment is at a 50 high. They truly believe they were better off, economically, under Pres Trump.

Even the migrants hate the thought of further immigrants entering the country. The elite has convinced them, that they are getting $$ handouts, houses, cars etc and are the reason for low wages.

The aggrieved believe succesful people have received an unfair advantage, whilst they have never had a ‘fair run’. Hence their belief that Trump is merely playing by the rules.

Appears they have accepted he is an ar**hole and corrupt, but believe he is a mercantile genius who is a whizz at managing the economy. They think the stock market has dived and unemployment is at a 50 high. They truly believe they were better off, economically, under Pres Trump.

Even the migrants hate the thought of further immigrants entering the country. The elite has convinced them, that they are getting $$ handouts, houses, cars etc and are the reason for low wages.

The aggrieved believe succesful people have received an unfair advantage, whilst they have never had a ‘fair run’. Hence their belief that Trump is merely playing by the rules.
Pretty well spot on

They may be poor and uneducated but they were ignored for a long time - they are stil poor and uneducated but they have someone ( ironically ) faux fighting for them

Pull the ladder up after you mode of thinking.

From what I've read, Cubans in Miami think of Democrats as communists so lean conservative.
It is a bit that way although I think many of the people I spoke to are muti generational so they consider themselves American not Latino.

It is a pretty depressing area, we were actually warned off staying at some hotels because of the homeless camps in their carparks - a lot of them aren't unemployed homeless either, they are paid so poorly and inflation has been so dramatic, they can't afford housing.

It is a bit that way although I think many of the people I spoke to are muti generational so they consider themselves American not Latino.

It is a pretty depressing area, we were actually warned off staying at some hotels because of the homeless camps in their carparks - a lot of them aren't unemployed homeless either, they are paid so poorly and inflation has been so dramatic, they can't afford housing.

CAPitALism and drIP dOwN ecONOMICS.
Where Oligarchs are made and the poor left desolate.
The US of A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back