Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

that is the shit you always do. Its why you are actually seen as low use on the main footy boards.

go ahead and report me if you want. IDGAF.
I won’t report you. What do you think you are, zilch to me .
I have legitimate opinion, I don’t sit around finding ways to rubbish someone who thinks differently.
I don’t join the head kicking of Trump because it is hard biased opinion that most who join that fashion of hatred don’t know why even, you make massive generalisations in your own mind, to a point that you kick my head because I mention things like Trumps Presidency was better than his follow up Joe.
Look for some reasons for that before indulging in abuse , look at the identity politics poison that is entering politics all over western culture and try to understand it is the bile that comes from dumb people that create the followers of those who fight their political beliefs by insult not debate.

There is no super sonic perfect President but there are those imperfect people who are better than others.
Throwing faeces by word at things you believe that some do not, but have no proof only an opinion of a person, and also that you yourself think you can’t be wrong, well you are one of those who run a line to suit others , no discussion. Just follow the sewer you’ll find something or someone to piss on.

Now whether Trump was and will be a good President I don’t know but I do know your type always find the bad in people, and forget the good or even don’t look for it. To make a point.
Trump ran a good administration he may have f***** with women in his time but for my opinion on that I would ask what in hell has that got to do with his ability to be President of our strongest ally, and someone who sees realistic purpose not kow-towing to some idealism.
So personally and I ‘ve been out of this country for a while still away and just caught your next comment, so I thought I’d say something back.
I doubt it was worth my few minutes wasting time on your good self.

Hawks I just heard had a good win so I’m happy. Good bye.

I have legitimate opinion, I don’t sit around finding ways to rubbish someone who thinks differently.
I don’t join the head kicking of Trump because it is hard biased opinion that most who join that fashion of hatred don’t know why even, you make massive generalisations in your own mind, to a point that you kick my head because I mention things like Trumps Presidency was better than his follow up Joe.
Look for some reasons for that before indulging in abuse , look at the identity politics poison that is entering politics all over western culture and try to understand it is the bile that comes from dumb people that create the followers of those who fight their political beliefs by insult not debate.

There is no super sonic perfect President but there are those imperfect people who are better than others.
Throwing faeces by word at things you believe that some do not, but have no proof only an opinion of a person, and also that you yourself think you can’t be wrong, well you are one of those who run a line to suit others , no discussion. Just follow the sewer you’ll find something or someone to piss on.

Now whether Trump was and will be a good President I don’t know but I do know your type always find the bad in people, and forget the good or even don’t look for it. To make a point.
Trump ran a good administration he may have f***** with women in his time but for my opinion on that I would ask what in hell has that got to do with his ability to be President of our strongest ally, and someone who sees realistic purpose not kow-towing to some idealism.
So personally and I ‘ve been out of this country for a while still away and just caught your next comment, so I thought I’d say something back.

people in powerful positions generally deserve abuse. Biden deserves abuse. Trump deserves abuse.
Trumps political leanings appear only to enrich himself. There are no consistent articulated principles.

You just described Trump.

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Apart from the crime and chaos what did he achieve?
It is disappointing that they think the media are lying when they refer to him not having any policies. That his staff are lying when they said he turned up for lunch and watched TV, wouldn’t be briefed unless it was in pictures and of him. As were Barr, Kelly, Mattis, McMaster, Ryan, Pence, McConnell, Cruz, Haley, Bolton, Grisham et al who found him to be an appallingly poor manager and a f’n idiot. They find ripping off contractors, suppliers and charities to be sharp business practice - everyone would do it if they could.

Can you be that disappointed with how your life has turned out that you are willing to believe that God has a set against you, and the fulfilled were given a totally unfair advantage throughout their lives. Sitting around blubbering in hankies, about everyone hating them (except for their warrior hero Cadet Bone Spurs). Truly pitiful.

Last edited:

Trump ran a good Administration?”?
Did I read that right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not sure when I am going to stop laughing after reading J's post saying 'Trump ran a good administration'. It was a chaotic mess if you remember. 'Infrastructure week'. 'We'll have a beautiful healthcare system'. Words without action. He couldn't organise his way out of a paper bag.

He was presented with one big challenge, Covid, a once in a 100 years pandemic. Unfortunately he absolutely f*cked the US response, his bad leadership leading to hundreds of thousands of needless deaths. The US had more than 10x the fatality rate that we did and a big part of that is because of Trump.

Throwing faeces by word at things you believe that some do not, but have no proof only an opinion of a person
The above is nonsense though mate. A while back you asked what Trump's crimes were, specifics and detail etc. You did it again in another post which Cranky quoted ie.

Tell me in detail about all Trump's "crimes" describe and show how you know?

Well, the first time you asked I offered the example of the bloke literally being on tape showing classified docs to randoms. I'll now add also being on tape asking state reps to "find" enough votes to flip a state for him, as well as his confirmed efforts to pressure his VP to ignore the constitution and not certify.

Thoughts on those examples please? All good play on ya reckon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back