Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Trump can sell his shares.

But he needs board approval.

But the board is made up of:
  • Devin Nunes = Trumper (Trump's former chair of House Intelligence Committee and Trump awarded Nunes the Presidential Medal of Freedom)
  • Eric Swinder = ???
  • Donald Jnr. = Trumper (Son)
  • Kash Patel = Trumper (Tried to block Russian interference investigation)
  • Kyle Green = ???
  • Robert Lightthizer = Trumper (Trump's former U.S. trade chief)
  • Linda McMahon = Trumper (Trump's former Small Business Admin, Trump reelection campaign, etc.)
So more than enough votes on the board to allow Trump to do as he wants with TMTG
Maybe he has sold them

Trump can sell his shares.

But he needs board approval.

But the board is made up of:
  • Devin Nunes = Trumper (Trump's former chair of House Intelligence Committee and Trump awarded Nunes the Presidential Medal of Freedom)
  • Eric Swinder = ???
  • Donald Jnr. = Trumper (Son)
  • Kash Patel = Trumper (Tried to block Russian interference investigation)
  • Kyle Green = ???
  • Robert Lightthizer = Trumper (Trump's former U.S. trade chief)
  • Linda McMahon = Trumper (Trump's former Small Business Admin, Trump reelection campaign, etc.)
So more than enough votes on the board to allow Trump to do as he wants with TMTG

It's weird that it requires only Board approval, as it allows outcomes like this (one major shareholder who is friendly with the Board can be authorised to sell before escrow expires). I think the better model is to require shareholders - other than the holder in question - to authorise such early sale by majority vote. Isn't this what we have in Australia? I'm no longer up to speed on such regulations.

Of course, if the Board members do allow him to sell, then they are destroying the value of the shares they hold themselves, so you just know he'll have to bribe them all to pass the early sale resolution.

It's weird that it requires only Board approval, as it allows outcomes like this (one major shareholder who is friendly with the Board can be authorised to sell before escrow expires). I think the better model is to require shareholders - other than the holder in question - to authorise such early sale by majority vote. Isn't this what we have in Australia? I'm no longer up to speed on such regulations.

Of course, if the Board members do allow him to sell, then they are destroying the value of the shares they hold themselves, so you just know he'll have to bribe them all to pass the early sale resolution.
The board can allow Trump to sell shares.

But the SEC would get involved if he tried to sell a large %.

except that the judge did not rule on the request and the the day is Friday in May

Now his favourite lawyer is spreading lies
Later in the evening on Hannity, Habba repeated Trump’s claim.

“This is political,” she told Sean Hannity. “It’s election interference. You’re not even allowing a father – never mind a former president – but a father attend his son’s graduation?

Mr Trump’s lawyers asked the judge if their client could take May 17 off. Mr Trump has to be every sitting day of his trial so he has pleaded to be able to go to son Barron’s high school graduation ceremony on that day.

Judge Merchan said he will rule on the request later.
How many days is the trial? There are 23 workdays between the start of the trial and the graduation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you mean more than it already has.

March 26 = $57.99 USD
High March 26 = $79.38 USD
April 16 = $26.61 USD
I do indeed mean, him selling down will open the gates for a run. He may get his first parcel away, but with SEC requirements of disclosure, it won't take long for the bid/sell to drop substantially and the short sellers enjoying it.

The unwind of the price is removing the overvaluation from the IPO.

The value if he sells won't be around price correction rather a confidence shift.

What is interesting is how quickly they are burning through the $200m of cash they proudly announced - the aim to do fresh issuance suggests the company will run out of physical cash rather soon.

Maybe he has sold them
Quite likely… there’s a fair chance he has persuaded some nut job billionaire to grant him a put in six or seven months at a price that would raise him plenty millions — not at anything like the $US76 it floated at, but way south of that at a value equivalent to a donation they would have willing to give him anyway. He makes a killing, they get to write off their loss against their tax bill or some corporate structure.
Fundamentally, the thing is utterly worthless, of course. I pity anyone who has been stupid enough to invest in it.

I dont. Only people pumping money into it would be Trumpers. Anyone with half a brain knows it has no value, and the second Donny tries to sell the price will drop to cents on the dollar.
Hard to feel sympathy for the people going on truth Social to not only boast about investing, but also, every time they get more cash, investing more.

Also nice to see those getting worried about their money blaming a liberal conspiracy, for their shares in the company making no money, plummeting.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why are there no pictures of him playing catch, tossing a football or fishing with Barron - like we’ve seen of previous presidents with their children? Because there are none, as in zero, as in nothing - with Don Jnr, Eric or Barron. DJT has never been into doing “fatherly things”.

Ivana said Donald had no interest in their boys until they were old enough to be interested in HIS business pursuits.

In a 2005 interview with Howard Stern, Trump stated he wouldn't do anything with his kids but “supply the funds”. The parental role is “not for me…I don’t see myself doing that…Melania would…take great care of the child, without my having to do very much."

Last edited:
Genuine question

If it were proven that Trump did attend his other children's graduations and that tweet turned out to be false
1. Would you care?
2. Would it change the way you look/search out future information on Twitter?
The question should be, do other offenders in NYC courts get the allowance to attend family events.

Frankly, if they aren’t - old Donald has no ability to ask for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back