Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good enough for you, good enough for me.

OK,

They are basically not worth the paper they are printed on.

It’s almost as if this poll and others like it are meant to create, not measure, public opinion.

Ok so the swamp is circling the corrupt Rudy Guliani

Where did Pelosi make all her millions again?
I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. The Clintons, the Bidens, the Pelosis... all neck deep in the swamp, no doubt. If any of them were president and the same evidence was coming out for the same illegal activities I'd be backing their impeachment too.

The idea that Trump and Giuliani aren't part of that same swamp is laughable.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. The Clintons, the Bidens, the Pelosis... all neck deep in the swamp, no doubt. If any of them were president and the same evidence was coming out for the same illegal activities I'd be backing their impeachment too.

So if that is the case, why do so many career swamp pollies want Trump out, why are they so desperate?.

Fair enough then..... i did call Guliani corrupt yeah.

I think alot of the old timers former and current want Trump gone and have wanted him gone since day dot from everything I've seen and heard in the last three years.

Trump is investigating their own corruption that's why they are worried i believe. Everything they have blamed him of they are guilty of themselves. I'd disagree on the solid case by a long way............but that doesn't mean i don't think they are capable of pulling it off.

Anyway see how things go.

Last edited:
So if that is the case, why do so many career swamp pollies want Trump out, why are they so desperate?.
The swamp isn't some cohesive monolith. While there are some overarching shared interests in maintaining the status quo of the political and economic system which sustains them, that doesn't mean the different parts aren't interested in climbing to greater positions of control themselves. Currently you have a situation where the Republicans support Trump because they perceive that to be the path that keeps them in power (just look at the actions of one of the biggest hypocrites you will ever come across, Lindsay Graham) and Democrats want to get rid of him because they perceive that to be the path to gaining power themselves.

I suspect there will soon come a point where the Republicans start to see Trump as more of a liability than not and start to flip. It happened with Nixon. It took quite some time for it to happen, but then it happened very quickly.

Fair enough then..... i did call Guliani corrupt yeah.

I think alot of the old timers former and current want Trump gone and have wanted him gone since day dot from everything I've seen and heard in the last three years.

Trump is investigating their own corruption that's why they are worried i believe. Everything they have blamed him off they are guilty of themselves. I'd disagree on the solid case by a long way............but that doesn't mean i don't think they are capable of pulling it off.

Anyway see how things go.
Trump is only investigating corruption to the extent to which it enables his corruption. He is no different to any of the rest, other than the fact he is more brazen and less intelligent, and so more likely to get caught and face consequences.

Last edited:
OK,

They are basically not worth the paper they are printed on.

It’s almost as if this poll and others like it are meant to create, not measure, public opinion.
He is not being investigated simply for asking someone to dig up facts on a political opponent. He is being investigated by using foreign aid as a tool to get a foreign government to dig up info. It opens up the government to blackmail and incentivises the ukrainians to falsify the info if there is economic reward. The author clearly does not get it or is lying to con trump supporters.

Author also fails to explain what motive fox news would have to bias the opinion poll in favour of democrat voters.

He is not being investigated simply for asking someone to dig up facts on a political opponent. He is being investigated by using foreign aid as a tool to get a foreign government to dig up info. It opens up the government to blackmail and incentivises the ukrainians to falsify the info if there is economic reward. The author clearly does not get it or is lying to con trump supporters.

Author also fails to explain what motive fox news would have to bias the opinion poll in favour of democrat voters.

Fake poll and that's what you get.

Nice way to miss the point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The impeachment investigation process surrounding is illegal shadow state department shenanigans in Ukraine is well under way, key witnesses are being interviewed all week. A very strong case is getting built and will no doubt go to a vote very shortly.
You do know that this impeachment investigation process is being carried out illegally and unconstitutionally behind closed doors? 😂

I did not know that. Which laws are being broken and which parts of the constitution are being breached?
I wonder if he’s going to say “2nd amendment”? Or is it Article 2?

Nobody ever talks about either of them.

Apparently there was no quid pro quo, Adam Shifty Shiff tried to force it out of him, to say that but failed.

Adam Schiff the same man who won't release the full Volger testimony.
-who met with WB beforehand and said he didn't
-who made up his own words to the call as he was reading from it live on tv.
-who is carrying out everything behind closed doors while leaking his own lies.
-who now said the WB who wasn't there who worked with a Dem Candidate "might not have to testify".
-who said he has proof on Trump and Russia for two and a half years and had nothing.

And now we're supposed to believe him c'mon man, there are good reasons people have their doubts.

Last edited:
If you’re using an Apple device you have access to 100’s of emojis
I'm not using an Apple device. Rather than memes or emojis if appreciate an answer to what would be a fairly straightforward question. You told me this investigation is unconstitutional and illegal. If that is true then you should be able to tell me which laws and which parts of the constitution are applicable. If you can't, I'm not sure how you can tell me it is unconstitutional and illegal.

Apparently there was no quid pro quo, Adam Shifty Shiff tried to force it out of him, to say that but failed.
Byron York.

Adam Schiff the same man who won't release the full Volger testimony. I could go on about A.S but I'd have to right a book about it.

I think you will find that there will be a few versions of events when it comes to witness testimony. There often is. Sometimes because people remember things differently. Sometimes because people are lying. There is already evidence in the form of contemporaneous text messages between people engaged in diplomatic efforts that there was quid pro quo involved. There are efforts in place to gather a whole host of documents from a variety of sources. That's the point of an investigation, to gather together all the information so that a decision can be made about what has happened.

I'm not using an Apple device. Rather than memes or emojis if appreciate an answer to what would be a fairly straightforward question. You told me this investigation is unconstitutional and illegal. If that is true then you should be able to tell me which laws and which parts of the constitution are applicable. If you can't, I'm not sure how you can tell me it is unconstitutional and illegal.
The Democrats are conducting the impeachment probe in the Intelligence Committee, not the Judiciary Committee for the first time. They’re not allowing Republicans into the hearings. They barred them. A Republican, Matt Gates, was not allowed in there. They said up front the reason was to hide the questions and the answers from the president and the Republicans in case they come up with good stories against them. In America you have the right to hear and see your accusers.
It’s all a show because the Democrats can’t handle the fact that Trump is the president.

So Manning who released evidence of crimes against humanity is charged with Treason and in jail, Assange who published evidence that crimes against humanity were committed is deemed an international terrorist and also in jail.
But some dude who heard something from a mate who may have been in the room when Trump mentioned Biden to Zelensky - this is a whistleblower?

I honestly can't get my head around any of it. I must have eaten some rough mushrooms.
So, you’re saying manning and Assange should be discredited and deserve to be locked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back