Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#FireFacts

2003 smash music hit "X Gon Give It To Ya" by US rapper DMX was originally written about Donald Trump. Firstly titled "Trump Gon Give It To Ya", DMX's record company convinced him at the last minute to substitute all instances of the word "Trump" with "X", for branding reasons.

There are rare demo copies of the song with the original lyrics. These are considered valuable collectors items.

Oh look my argument was disproved so I'll go to the next!

Oh come on shagster, don't be like that, its extremely partisan and just a joke.

All based on ...

orange man bad

As crazy as Hillary now stating that Tulsi is a Russian operative.

The whole swamp is sick, sick, sick and Trump is nowhere near the worst, in fact a fresh breeze for outing them all.

Oh come on shagster, don't be like that, its extremely partisan and just a joke.

All based on ...

orange man bad

As crazy as Hillary now stating that Tulsi is a Russian operative.

The whole swamp is sick, sick, sick and Trump is nowhere near the worst, in fact a fresh breeze for outing them all.

Your argument I addressed was that the Democrats were not allowing Republicans into the hearings.
I provided evidence contrary to that and evidence from the Committee pages themselves.
Then you change argument.
Nothing more nothing less.

A terrific piece. Not so much for the Trumpies and Trumpets.

The last sentence sums it up beautifully:

Fk ‘s favourite source for plagiarism :)

Shags,

A bunch of shifty Democrats behind closed doors is congress now?, they refuse to take a vote or let Republicans see what they are doing, in fact refused entry to the proceedings

Sham, scam etc, but that's how these rats work

Shifty schiff and Pelosi on a salary of 200k in now worth over 120 million
Washington: A growing number of congressional Republicans expressed exasperation on Friday over what they view as President Donald Trump's indefensible behaviour, a sign that the president's stranglehold on his party is starting to weaken as Congress hurtles toward a historic impeachment vote.

God damn those naughty Republicans :mad:

Your argument I addressed was that the Democrats were not allowing Republicans into the hearings.
I provided evidence contrary to that and evidence from the Committee pages themselves.
Then you change argument.
Nothing more nothing less.

Shaggy, most Republicans are not allowed into the closed door meetings.

It's a farce but the shagster loves it.

Washington: A growing number of congressional Republicans expressed exasperation on Friday over what they view as President Donald Trump's indefensible behaviour, a sign that the president's stranglehold on his party is starting to weaken as Congress hurtles toward a historic impeachment vote.

God damn those naughty Republicans :mad:

Ah, he will win next election in a canter unless something out of the ordinary happens.

Again so you can fully understand.
No Democrat nor Republican is allowed into the hearings unless they are on the committee.
Your lack of comprehension on that point is amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most Democrats are not allowed in to them either. So what is your point?

Closed committee hearings are common, for a number of reasons, including when the investigations are regarding issues of national security, confidential information or criminal acts.

Again so you can fully understand.
No Democrat nor Republican is allowed into the hearings unless they are on the committee.
Your lack of comprehension on that point is amazing.

Shagster,

It always amazes me how some people dot the eyes and cross the tees so pedantically, but are only capable of doing it to serve their purpose.

It really is ....

Orange man bad ... dressed up.

I can feel your anger, but it is misplaced, misguided and ultimately will be futile, resistance is futile.

The Trump train is your friend shaggily - jump on.

Shagster,

It always amazes me how some people dot the eyes and cross the tees so pedantically, but are only capable of doing it to serve their purpose.

It really is ....

Orange man bad ... dressed up.

I can feel your anger, but it is misplaced, misguided and ultimately will be futile, resistance is futile.

The Trump train is your friend shaggily - jump on.

I had hoped to give you the benefit of the doubt. But unfortunately your replies have only gone to highlight that you are unwilling to. You are not here for a constructive discussion and only here to push an agenda. Good day.

I had hoped to give you the benefit of the doubt. But unfortunately your replies have only gone to highlight that you are unwilling to. You are not here for a constructive discussion and only here to push an agenda. Good day.

Let's not beat about the bush, you don't like Trump and see this sham of a proceeding as a great agenda to impeach him and ultimately be rid of him, its been going on for 3 years now one way or another.

That is the agenda you are pushing and ultimately it has not been constructive at all-for politics, for America and Democracy.

Good day to you as well.

Yep, it’s the defining feature of the trumpsters on here. Some of it is good fun but not a worthwhile discourse.

Yep, it’s the defining feature of the trumpsters on here. Some of it is good fun but not a worthwhile discourse.

Discourse is good and can allow many to learn new things. I said when Pelosi first announced the impeachment investigations that it was a big political move that could very well backfire.
One can only let the investigation take it's course and see where it all leads.
But mistruths on who can or cannot be a part of the investigation is either pure naivety or flat out deception. And if it is deception then any discussion is invalid. Doesnt matter whether you see yourself as Left Right or neither.

Of course, the defining feature of anti trumpers on here is to disregard what has been happening and happened on the other side of politics.

Just today Hillary Clinton called Tulsi Gabbard who actually joined the American military and fought for her country a Russian operative.

Her stench of corruption, nepotism and sheer lunacy outdoes 100 fold anything Trump has done while President.

It actually very amusing how Trump has embarrassed constantly the MSM for its continual lies and the Democrats for anti American policies like open borders, sanctuary cities and the like.

#FireFacts
#Russiagate

The theory that Trump was a Russian asset began immediately after the release of his "pussy tape".

Establishment power brokers assumed that Trump had mistaken Karl Marx's key message "seize the means of production" with "seize the means of reproduction".

As such, he was considered a Russian communist threat, and the second "reds under the bed" scare proceeded.

#FireFacts
#Russiagate

The theory that Trump was a Russian asset began immediately after the release of his "pussy tape".

Establishment power brokers assumed that Trump had mistaken Karl Marx's key message "seize the means of production" with "seize the means of reproduction".

As such, he was considered a Russian communist threat, and the second "reds under the bed" scare proceeded.

Amusing isnt it

Considering Hillary today accused Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian asset - i wonder where this came from!.

Yet the bought and paid for MSM sticks fast to the message.

#FireFacts
#Russiagate

Finally, this is actually funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back