Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ought to look a little bit deeper and find out how much Russian collusion their was, then get back to me, how many millions did they spend on ads, etc etc - no one really knows, when you find all that out then work out how much of a benefit it was to Trump.

Then admit that after a 3 year investigation there was no proof of Trump colluding with the Russians.

But we actually do have proof of the Democrats colluding with Russians

BTW colluding is not illegal.

Can you see what a circle jerk the Democrats have created here.

It's a nothing burger designed to do what you are doing.

Hey look over there!

Oh boy Pelosi better hurry up....
George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19

·8h
DOJ has CIA/FBI asset Joseph Mifsud’s phones. All the evidence of who sent him to spy on Flynn and myself is in the hands of the DOJ. Glorious.

It was Downer with the stiletto in the boudoir.

The following explication may shed some light on this developing story.

' While Democrats and their media friends natter on about impeachment and quid pro quos, trying to deflect from the the obvious corruption of Biden & Son and the imminent — at some point anyway — appearance of the IG report on FISA and the Steele Dossier — the real action, as it often is, is elsewhere.

In this case, it is the surprising news that two cellphones belonging to Joseph Mifsud — the mysterious Maltese professor at the heart of the Russia probe (aka Spygate) — have suddenly materialized. The Epoch Times reports:
The Department of Justice (DOJ) has obtained two phones of Joseph Mifsud, one of the central figures of the 2016 Russia investigation, and the lawyer of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has requested them, saying they likely contain exculpatory evidence.
The phones, two BlackBerry models, “only recently” came into the government’s possession, said Flynn’s lawyer, Sidney Powell, a former prosecutor, in an Oct. 15 court filing (pdf).
Data and metadata on the phones “is material, exculpatory, and relevant to the defense of Mr. Flynn,” she said.
Mifsud — for those who may have been on a long vacation on Alpha Centauri – is the man who supposedly told George Papadopoulos the Russians had Hillary's missing emails to share with the Trump campaign and therewith launched a thousand Russia probe ships. The Mueller report implies Mifsud was a Russian agent, but other indications are that he was one of ours, in which case the whole Russia probe was the most outrageous, indeed evil, misuse of U.S. intelligence in our history.

It doesn't take the proverbial rocket scientist to figure out how these phones suddenly materialized. Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham were in Italy recently, one of Mifsud's favorite bailiwicks — Link Campus University in Rome — and his last known whereabouts before he vanished. It's unclear who gave Mifsud these phones and why, but, unlike others that were hammered, these particular BlackBerrys appear to be intact, their data ready for inspection or already being inspected.

After the disappointment — to put it mildly — of Jeff Sessions, many were nervous that Barr would not really follow through with his investigation. Once bitten, as they say. But the appearance of what seems like genuine evidence is a strong indication the man is for real. And this evidence wouldn't even have to have been leaked covertly to Ms. Powell because, given what it is, there's reason to view the phones as "Brady material" (i. e. exculpatory evidence indicating possible prosecutorial misconduct)

Meanwhile, one can only imagine the cold civil war going on inside the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, and other talons of our intelligence community, the redactions being demanded in the IG report under cover of putative "national security," not to mention the potentially far more onerous report from Durham.
Many oxen live in fear of being gored."

No one cares about Hillary. Most people on the left would love her gone. She's also not the president.

This is called whataboutism. Deflecting from the accusations that Trump has done illegal acts by saying "what about Hillary" doesn't mean Trump didn't do something illegal and needs to be impeached. It's possible that both the Clintons and Trump are as corrupt and dodgy as each other. But Trump is the current sitting president so if he has done what he's accused of doing then he should be impeached.

Edit: And yeah, if the Clintons are guilty of illegal acts then they should be appropriately punished too. Not everything is partisan.

Totally relevant

One rule by the MSM for one, another rule for Trump.

He won't be impeached because he has done nothing wrong.

nothing burger again.

move on sport.

You ought to look a little bit deeper and find out how much Russian collusion their was, then get back to me, how many millions did they spend on ads, etc etc - no one really knows, when you find all that out then work out how much of a benefit it was to Trump.

Then admit that after a 3 year investigation there was no proof of Trump colluding with the Russians.

But we actually do have proof of the Democrats colluding with Russians

BTW colluding is not illegal.

Can you see what a circle jerk the Democrats have created here.

It's a nothing burger designed to do what you are doing.

Hey look over there!
You are a pretty terrible hypocrite.

The one deflecting here is you. The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee found that there was a clear, systematic Russian effort to harm Clinton's election campaign and get Trump in to the White House.

That isn't a nothing burger. It isn't some concoction of Democrats. It is what actually happened.

Totally relevant

One rule by the MSM for one, another rule for Trump.

He won't be impeached because he has done nothing wrong.

nothing burger again.

move on sport.

You don't think using foreign aid payments to leverage foreign governments to attack your domestic political opponents is wrong?

You are a pretty terrible hypocrite.

The one deflecting here is you. The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee found that there was a clear, systematic Russian effort to harm Clinton's election campaign and get Trump in to the White House.

That isn't a nothing burger. It isn't some concoction of Democrats. It is what actually happened.

Link does not work.

In an indictment announced Friday in Washington, Mueller describes a years-long, multimillion-dollar conspiracy by hundreds of Russians aimed at criticizing Hillary Clinton and supporting Senator Bernie Sanders and Trump. Mueller charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities and accused them of defrauding the U.S. government by interfering with the political process.

Are you aware of Mueller's relationship with Hillary regarding Uranium one.

Personally wouldn't trust Mueller as far as i could throw him.

Link does not work.

In an indictment announced Friday in Washington, Mueller describes a years-long, multimillion-dollar conspiracy by hundreds of Russians aimed at criticizing Hillary Clinton and supporting Senator Bernie Sanders and Trump. Mueller charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities and accused them of defrauding the U.S. government by interfering with the political process.

The link works fine for me. But if it isn't working for you go here: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/publications

It is the most recent publication.

Character assassination of Mueller doesn't help you here. This is signed off by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee.

The Russians clearly did not want Clinton to win.

Link does not work.

The link works fine for me. But if it isn't working for you go here: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/publications

It is the most recent publication.

Character assassination of Mueller doesn't help you here. This is signed off by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee.

The Russians clearly did not want Clinton to win.

Sorry mate but as we heard and saw when Mueller testified to Congress
He didn't know much about the report at all.Mueller was just the figurehead for likes of Peter Strzok

Robert Mueller actually colluded with the Russians and allowed them to take control of about 20% of America's Uranium. FACT! He was the head of the FBI and signed off on it. So did all the other department heads in the Obama administration. They all colluded with Russia.

Why would any of these people do that? The same people that are telling you, RIGHT NOW, that Russia is a major threat to America, gave Russia OUR Uranium. They are the same people who, RIGHT NOW, say if Trump even talked to Russians he should be locked up.

The logical conclusion is they did it because they were paid by the Russians. The Clinton foundation was a pay to play scheme. We all know it. It is why Hillary had a hidden private server. It is why Hillary deleted 30,000 subpoenaed emails illegally. It is why no one is being held accountable.

Robert Mueller is leading the special counsel because he has skin in the game. He became a multimillionaire! How? You know how. James Comey is a multimillionaire! How? You know how. All these people are now worth millions.

Robert Mueller actually colluded with the Russians and allowed them to take control of about 20% of America's Uranium. FACT! He was the head of the FBI and signed off on it. So did all the other department heads in the Obama administration. They all colluded with Russia.

Why would any of these people do that? The same people that are telling you, RIGHT NOW, that Russia is a major threat to America, gave Russia OUR Uranium. They are the same people who, RIGHT NOW, say if Trump even talked to Russians he should be locked up.

The logical conclusion is they did it because they were paid by the Russians. The Clinton foundation was a pay to play scheme. We all know it. It is why Hillary had a hidden private server. It is why Hillary deleted 30,000 subpoenaed emails illegally. It is why no one is being held accountable.

Robert Mueller is leading the special counsel because he has skin in the game. He became a multimillionaire! How? You know how. James Comey is a multimillionaire! How? You know how. All these people are now worth millions.
Conspiracy board fodder

You really are persistent with your deflection, aren't you?

I just linked you to the report by the Senate Intelligence Committee in to Russian attempts to influence the result of the 2016 election. This is not the Mueller report. It is a report created by and signed off by a bunch of Republican senators. Mueller is irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are persistent with your deflection, aren't you?

I just linked you to the report by the Senate Intelligence Committee in to Russian attempts to influence the result of the 2016 election. This is not the Mueller report. It is a report created by and signed off by a bunch of Republican senators. Mueller is irrelevant.

Roberto, you are in denial my learned friend.

The same people investigating Russian interference in an election and collusion with Trump are the people that sold 20% of America's uranium to the Russians.

the evil Russians are bad and will steal an election ( even though they didn't)but good enough to sell uranium to.

Ok lets get trump for collusion, when it is actually us doing it.

Mueller was FBI director at the time and signed off on this deal, why would he do that?.

The lie is in plain sight.

Roberto, you are in denial my learned friend.

The same people investigating Russian interference in an election and collusion with Trump are the people that sold 20% of America's uranium to the Russians.

the evil Russians are bad and will steal an election ( even though they didn't)but good enough to sell uranium to.

Ok lets get trump for collusion, when it is actually us doing it.

Mueller was FBI director at the time and signed off on this deal, why would he do that?.

The lie is in plain sight.

So you are just going to keep deflecting?

The report I linked you to was published last week by the REPUBLICAN LED SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE.

If you want to shoot the messenger in order to dismiss its findings then you need to stop talking about Mueller, because he isn't the messenger here.

Sometimes the biggest lies are in plain sight.

Hilary calls Trump a Russian asset, spy etc
Hillary calls American combat veteran Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset etc just yesterday
Hillary calls Greens candidate Jill Stein a Russian asset.

But it was Hillary as Secretary of state who allowed 20% of American Uranium to be sold to Russia.

Bill Clinton received 500k for a speech in Russia around this time.

The Clinton Foundation received reports of up to $145 million from Russian bankers around this time.

Oh BTW i think Australia donated around 60 million to the Clinton Foundation.

But yer Orange man bad (impeach)
Is Hillary the US President? When did that happen?

So you are just going to keep deflecting?

The report I linked you to was published last week by the REPUBLICAN LED SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE.

If you want to shoot the messenger in order to dismiss its findings then you need to stop talking about Mueller, because he isn't the messenger here.

You should widen your focus and take off the blinkers.

The exact same people so concerned about Russian interference are the ones who signed off and sold 20% of American uranium to Russia.

Tell me why the whole Trump/Russia election collusion started?.

You should widen your focus and take off the blinkers.

The exact same people so concerned about Russian interference are the ones who signed off and sold 20% of American uranium to Russia.

Tell me why the whole Trump/Russia election collusion started?.

You should just read the Senate Intelligence Committee's report rather than continue with this charade.

The following explication may shed some light on this developing story.

' While Democrats and their media friends natter on about impeachment and quid pro quos, trying to deflect from the the obvious corruption of Biden & Son and the imminent — at some point anyway — appearance of the IG report on FISA and the Steele Dossier — the real action, as it often is, is elsewhere.

In this case, it is the surprising news that two cellphones belonging to Joseph Mifsud — the mysterious Maltese professor at the heart of the Russia probe (aka Spygate) — have suddenly materialized. The Epoch Times reports:

Mifsud — for those who may have been on a long vacation on Alpha Centauri – is the man who supposedly told George Papadopoulos the Russians had Hillary's missing emails to share with the Trump campaign and therewith launched a thousand Russia probe ships. The Mueller report implies Mifsud was a Russian agent, but other indications are that he was one of ours, in which case the whole Russia probe was the most outrageous, indeed evil, misuse of U.S. intelligence in our history.

It doesn't take the proverbial rocket scientist to figure out how these phones suddenly materialized. Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham were in Italy recently, one of Mifsud's favorite bailiwicks — Link Campus University in Rome — and his last known whereabouts before he vanished. It's unclear who gave Mifsud these phones and why, but, unlike others that were hammered, these particular BlackBerrys appear to be intact, their data ready for inspection or already being inspected.

After the disappointment — to put it mildly — of Jeff Sessions, many were nervous that Barr would not really follow through with his investigation. Once bitten, as they say. But the appearance of what seems like genuine evidence is a strong indication the man is for real. And this evidence wouldn't even have to have been leaked covertly to Ms. Powell because, given what it is, there's reason to view the phones as "Brady material" (i. e. exculpatory evidence indicating possible prosecutorial misconduct)

Meanwhile, one can only imagine the cold civil war going on inside the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, and other talons of our intelligence community, the redactions being demanded in the IG report under cover of putative "national security," not to mention the potentially far more onerous report from Durham.
Many oxen live in fear of being gored."

One can only imagine.

You should just read the Senate Intelligence Committee's report rather than continue with this charade.
Your efforts are admirable but it’s best to put him on ignore.

The Russians have most likely been targeting elections all over the world, most likely the Americans as well have been all over the world..... and for many many years.

Hell Australia no doubt in PNG and some other places.

What is your actual point ?.

The Russians have most likely been targeting elections all over the world, most likely the Americans as well have been all over the world..... and for many many years.

Hell Australia no doubt in PNG and some other places.

What is your actual point ?.

My point is that the Russian government engaged in a concerted effort to get Trump elected. For all your positioning of Clinton as a Russian stooge (and I'm far from a fan of the Clintons), they didn't want her to win.

I can understand someone who doesn't like corrupt, nepotistic, hypocritical, unethical, lying, self promoting and profiteering politicians not liking the Clintons. They fall pretty well in to all those categories. What I don't understand is someone who feels that way not having a problem with Trump, who ticks all those boxes himself. Doesn't seem consistent to me.

Then i take it back, they are a bunch of hand bag carrying nancy boys.
Uhuh but at least we turned up and tried to beat the tigers. Whereas GWS, like Donnie, failed to turn up when it mattered. And like him, only comfortable on their own resort ground apparently. ;)

My point is that the Russian government engaged in a concerted effort to get Trump elected. For all your positioning of Clinton as a Russian stooge (and I'm far from a fan of the Clintons), they didn't want her to win.

I can understand someone who doesn't like corrupt, nepotistic, hypocritical, unethical, lying, self promoting and profiteering politicians not liking the Clintons. They fall pretty well in to all those categories. What I don't understand is someone who feels that way not having a problem with Trump, who ticks all those boxes himself. Doesn't seem consistent to me.

They also wanted Bernie Sanders elected, maybe just maybe Hillary is a nutcase!! and even the Russians can see it.

You can't prove it changed the course of an election, no one can, in the scheme of money spent on an election it is a pittance and if you weren't aware that this type of thing has been happening for hundreds/thousands of years you are naive.

Then we have an investigation of Trump colluding, when in fact the only collusion was by the Democrats and most likely to hide all the corruption over uranium one.

A great ploy - accuse others of what you have been doing.

As i said, a big lie all in plain sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back