Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timing of tweet as important as contents,
The gop spokespersons that appear on the Sunday shows wont have to cop the coi questions
Interesting to note the wh claim they have done the sums etc on all the options , so it should be easy to choose another

The White House is defending its decision to host next year's G7 at Trump's own Florida resort against mounting criticism, saying the Doral site is "significantly cheaper" than other options.
The administration says the event will be run "at cost," meaning without profit, by the Trump National property because of the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution -- which largely prohibits the President from accepting gifts and money from foreign governments. As a result, "the summit would be significantly cheaper for taxpayers and our foreign guests," White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told CNN. She did not provide details on what will and will not be included in the cost or how the total will be calculated.
Stealing business from other venues and getting immeasurable free publicity. It was still a rubbish choice.

And he's still not admitting it was a bad look, just "crazy people" stopped him.

How? He's the deal maker. How is he so easily defeated by "irrational crazies"?

Beyond me that he could enjoy golf when he cheats practically every hole.

Because he is totally egocentric. Cheating, lying, its all about attention seeking & self interest.

Laws & rules & morals have nothing to do with it. He's a sociopath remember. That's what they do.

They con low socially aware people with complete rubbish. You see it here all the time.

Sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he is totally egocentric. Cheating, lying, its all about attention seeking & self interest.

Laws & rules & morals have nothing to do with it. He's a sociopath remember. That's what they do.

They con low socially aware people with complete rubbish. You see it here all the time.

Sad.
If Trump and Kim played a round of Golf , the scorecards would disappear quicker than the translator docs from the Putin meetings. The North koreans would be tokd kim scored 18 and everyone else , they decided not to score for improving relations

So a popular long available heartburn medication has been found to be made with cancergeons and withdrawn. A result of trumps appointment of Kennedy.

He talked the talked the talk on pharmacuicals. Now walks the walk, ifyou guys listened to his election campaigning back in the day Obama was in. The Clinton foundation with heavy partnerships with big pharma. Obama could of changed culture but his ties to hillary, prevented him. Instead he made appointments to avoid things like this. Boys club s**t.

Meanwhile you guys talk About petty s**t.

Not very lice is it.
A swing and a miss, FP my son. Although some of your other recent work has been on point.

You based in Melbourne m8? I think the 2 of us together are the equivalent of one competent comedian. We'll catch up some time for a few low-carb beers and a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, plan our comedy tour etc, no biggie.

A swing and a miss, FP my son. Although some of your other recent work has been on point.

You based in Melbourne m8? I think the 2 of us together are the equivalent of one competent comedian. We'll catch up some time for a few low-carb beers and a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, plan our comedy tour etc, no biggie.

that’s showbiz I am afraid - negative on Melbourne, a little further south. not convinced of my stage presence to Illicit even the most sympathetic of giggles.

that’s showbiz I am afraid - negative on Melbourne, a little further south. not convinced of my stage presence to Illicit even the most sympathetic of giggles.
Geez, you aren't willing to travel for low carb beer, high carb cereal, and great company? Your loss m8. Maybe you can just ghost write a few jokes for a brother at least?

Geez, you aren't willing to travel for low carb beer, high carb cereal, and great company? Your loss m8. Maybe you can just ghost write a few jokes for a brother at least?
Maybe so - Melbourne airport still remember me unfortunately and wish to avoid any future “incidents”.

The Russians have most likely been targeting elections all over the world, most likely the Americans as well have been all over the world..... and for many many years.

Hell Australia no doubt in PNG and some other places.

What is your actual point ?.
OMFG.
Once the PNG domino falls then we are all screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back