Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so - Melbourne airport still remember me unfortunately and wish to avoid any future “incidents”.
True story, when the main runway of Melb Airport was widened by 15m to account for the new ginormous A380 planes, ya boy FK was there replacing the runway lights. There were dozens of workers milling about, but it was a crew of just 4 who painstakingly replaced every light on the runway.

Pls no doxxing, but one of these suave MFers is me. So I'm kind of a big deal there. Might get you unbanned.

melbourne-airport-main-runway_051-1-600x400.jpg

Considering Hillary today accused Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian asset - i wonder where this came from!.
Hillary calls American combat veteran Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset etc just yesterday
As per usual with the Democrats and as per my post about Hillary above who calls anyone she dislikes a Russian Asset

I've seen that posted so much, and it seemed strange to me... Because I couldn't think of a better endorsement for Gabbard than Hillary saying she is a Russian asset.

And it turns out what you have repeatedly posted, is a lie.

How many times have you been fact checked in this thread alone, and you've been found to be lying?
You're a shill, and you use the same techniques as FK.

Why did the Russians engage in efforts to get Trump rather than Clinton elected?

The Clintons are corrupt, unethical, the epitome of the swamp. They had historical relations with Russians and the Russian state. Clinton was a terrible candidate for a pretty mediocre political party.

And yet the Russia intelligence apparatus engaged in efforts to get Trump, rather than Clinton, elected.

Why? Why instead of even remotely answering that question do you deflect to issues with Clinton and Democrats?

If you have such a problem with the Clintons lack of ethics, their corruption, their nepotism... why don't you have a problem with Trump who is no different?
You'll never get a straight answer out of him, because he isn't talking to you, he's talking to the audience.

He posts some meme or talking point that is wrong.
You reply with detailed corrections.
He responds with a different meme or talking point that is also wrong, that isn't really connected to what you replied to.
You reply with detailed corrections...
And it goes on and on and on.

All you can do is 'concede ground' hoping to coax him into an actual discussion. But it won't ever happen...
Because he isn't here to discuss anything with anyone. He is hear to talk to the audience.

You'll never get a straight answer out of him, because he isn't talking to you, he's talking to the audience.

He posts some meme or talking point that is wrong.
You reply with detailed corrections.
He responds with a different meme or talking point that is also wrong, that isn't really connected to what you replied to.
You reply with detailed corrections...
And it goes on and on and on.

All you can do is 'concede ground' hoping to coax him into an actual discussion. But it won't ever happen...
Because he isn't here to discuss anything with anyone. He is hear to talk to the audience.
Best to block the worst of the ‘village idiots’

True story, when the main runway of Melb Airport was widened by 15m to account for the new ginormous A380 planes, ya boy FK was there replacing the runway lights. There were dozens of workers milling about, but it was a crew of just 4 who painstakingly replaced every light on the runway.

Pls no doxxing, but one of these suave MFers is me. So I'm kind of a big deal there. Might get you unbanned.

View attachment 768262

How many Proud Boys does it take to change a light bulb?

Four by the look of it.

Another milestone reached. Trump has already surpassed the number of executive orders made by President Obama in his 3 years in office.

2012: “Why Is BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?”

2016: “The country wasn’t based on executive orders .... It’s a basic disaster. You can’t do it.”

2017: I have 'one of the great memories of all time'

2019: Executive orders up 20% - Mr Trump, unable to (a) resist the pomp and ceremony associated with the official signing; and (b) illicit co-operation with House Republicans and Senate Republicans to develop and introduce legislation.

P.S. Barack Obama issued 277 orders during his presidency. His predecessor, George W. Bush, issued 291 orders over eight years, while Donald Trump is on track for 333 executive orders should he serve two terms in office.

Last edited:
Another milestone reached. Trump has already surpassed the number of executive orders made by President Obama in his 3 years in office.

2012: “Why Is BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?”

2016: “The country wasn’t based on executive orders .... It’s a basic disaster. You can’t do it.”

2017: I have 'one of the great memories of all time'

2019: Executive orders up 20% - Mr Trump, unable to (a) resist the pomp and ceremony associated with the official signing and using a sharpie and (b) illicit co-operation with House Republicans and Senate Republicans to develop and introduce legislation.

P.S. Barack Obama issued 277 orders during his presidency. His predecessor, George W. Bush, issued 291 orders over eight years, while Donald Trump is on track for 333 executive orders should he serve two terms in office.
Efa

I've seen that posted so much, and it seemed strange to me... Because I couldn't think of a better endorsement for Gabbard than Hillary saying she is a Russian asset.

How many times have you been fact checked in this thread alone, and you've been found to be lying?

Not sure i follow.

How many Proud Boys does it take to change a light bulb?

Four by the look of it.
This was a decade ago man, long predating PB and Trump. In 6 weeks we ran 64km worth of cable in 6km worth of underground conduits, in addition to upgrading all light fittings... not that I'm bragging. Under budget and ahead of schedule too - just like Trump with the Wollman skate rink in central park!

So Trump says that in light of the crazy Democrats harassing him out of graciously volunteering Doral for the G7, that they will start the search for another venue.

But Stephanie Grisham says that they conducted an extensive review of 12 venues in 10 states before deciding on Doral.

So why the need to start the search now? Can’t they just use one of the other venues already considered?

So a popular long available heartburn medication has been found to be made with cancergeons and withdrawn. A result of trumps appointment of Kennedy.

He talked the talked the talk on pharmacuicals. Now walks the walk, ifyou guys listened to his election campaigning back in the day Obama was in. The Clinton foundation with heavy partnerships with big pharma. Obama could of changed culture but his ties to hillary, prevented him. Instead he made appointments to avoid things like this. Boys club s**t.

Meanwhile you guys talk About petty s**t.
How is this in any way an example of this administration vs previous

Where have i lied, its all over the news.

And please put up all these other fact checks where i have lied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amusing isnt it

Considering Hillary today accused Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian asset - i wonder where this came from!.

Yet the bought and paid for MSM sticks fast to the message.

a) She didn't say today that anyone is a Russian asset.
b) She didn't mention Gabbard.
c) You are hysterical.

(CNN)Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Thursday the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests.

The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has been accused of being cozy with Russia in the past.

Tulsi just happened to state truth about what Clinton's have done to the Democrats.

The fence sitters i follow don't hold out hope she's the real deal, but do acknowledge she's right about what's happened.

Russians lol, hillary is groomed by saidia Arabia lol..

Tulsi just happened to state truth about what Clinton's have done to the Democrats.

The fence sitters i follow don't hold out hope she's the real deal, but do acknowledge she's right about what's happened.

Russians lol, hillary is groomed by saidia Arabia lol..
Yes, difficult to see what Hilary was trying to achieve. Appears to have been very self indulgent. You would expect her to be better disciplined.

Yes, difficult to see what Hilary was trying to achieve. Appears to have been very self indulgent. You would expect her to be better disciplined.

Hillary owns mainstream media, most of it. She thinks she can do and say what she wants. She's the reason we have trump.

Well, apparently nothing to see here, Hillary was not talking about Gabbard and if you suggest that she was calling Tulsi an Russian asset or the Russians grooming her you are a liar.

Last edited:
Please go into ultra specifics, confirmed by reputable, non partisan US attorneys, otherwise you'll just be mouthing BS like everybody else is doing.

ULtrA SPeCiFiCS!!!!11@$! Hahaha.

You asked for the relevant statutes and were given them. Now you want "ultra specifics" (lol) confirmed by attorneys (rofl). You're flailing mumsy, badly.

I'm not sure whether what Trump did is impeachable, but you'd have to be either brain dead or a partisan stooge to not accept there's enough impropriety there to at least investigate, which is what they're doing now. Not sure why you're jumping straight to demanding what the charges might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back