Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, it is a gamechanger.

If they can do it once ...

From Trump's pov he gave them a 2nd chance by calling back retaliation for their last drone provocation, then he sucked them by sacking Bolton for failing to endorse his plans to surrender to Taliban at Camp David on anniversary of 9/11.

Trump must be feeling aggrieved that his magnanimous gestures have been treated with such disdain?

From Trump's pov he gave them a 2nd chance by calling back retaliation for their last drone provocation, then he sucked them by sacking Bolton for failing to endorse his plans to surrender to Taliban at Camp David on anniversary of 9/11.

Trump must be feeling aggrieved that his magnanimous gestures have been treated with such disdain?
Trump not used to dealing with people who arent “yes men”

"fault" is a naive concept when applied to middle east.

Hmmm ok.

Iran is openly defying the USA and Trumps response is "but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!"

North Korea is openly defying the USA and nothing.

Putin is operating with gay abandon.

Europe are almost ignoring Trump.

China have not given a single millimetre in response to the "easy to win" trade war.

Trump is not winning anything and USA foreign policy is a complete shambles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah - the election will be driven by the economy as the US electorate is conditioned toward military skirmishes.

Oil prices on the other hand....

Kind of my point. If he attacks Iran the global economy will tank hard and take the US with it.

Trumpies on this thread mocked me for pointing out the Iranians will fight hard and in an assymetrical fashion.

They've got him boxed in. If he leaves the Saudis posted, MBS will hit back hard too.

Nah - the election will be driven by the economy as the US electorate is conditioned toward military skirmishes.

Oil prices on the other hand....

And a fight with Iran won't be a skirmish that can be dismissed.

He'd be going to war with the world Shia population who would not unreasonably look at him as a man in the pay of the Saudis who tore up an international agreement to launch naked aggression against the seat of their religion.

Hmmm ok.

Iran is openly defying the USA and Trumps response is "but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!"

North Korea is openly defying the USA and nothing.

Putin is operating with gay abandon.

Europe are almost ignoring Trump.

China have not given a single millimetre in response to the "easy to win" trade war.

Trump is not winning anything and USA foreign policy is a complete shambles.
I fear when sco mo goes to dc that trump will leverage off him, get him to agree to something or make a false statement.

I fear when sco mo goes to dc that trump will leverage off him, get him to agree to something or make a false statement.

Funny how sometimes what you think is your ultimate fantasy ("two girls, sisters probably, me just watching" etc) actually tuerns out to be your worst nightmare.

I have a feeling ScoMo is going to find his state dinner an absolute frigging domestic disaster.

I for one welcome our new Saudi overlords.

LOL, I know what you mean.

I don't give them long though.

As The War Nerd says, Saudi is more like a fragile moon colony than it is a resilient nation state.

They were a nasty little desert tribe feuding Mad Max world for hundreds of years before the Brits then Roosevelt elevated them to Big Goose Economic Crack Dealers to simplify supply chains.

In 2050 (not that long away folks!) do you reckon Saudi will look like the wonder futuristic cities MBS is flogging?

Or Libya? Or Anbar province?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back