Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Obama was president and every right wing nut case had ODS? Obama Derangement Syndome produced some hilarious conspiracies and accusations, I miss those days.
So you said.....ODS is nothing hold my beer! :tearsofjoy:

My only mistake is not adding the Epstein stuff to my original repeat cycle.

Charlottesville here we come!!!
And yet, in all that you've offered no even half decent defences of your argument. One pathetic strawman and lots of whingeing, but hey, it wins over your fellow travellers so all good!

Hannity nails it.
Chairman Nadler, chairman of the clown show on Capitol Hill... If you're listening tonight and I'm sure you'll hear about it. You should know that the Democratic members on your committee, they pretty much look as dumb and stupid as you do every day," Hannity said.
Hannity said impeachment was not possible and advised Democrats sarcastically to continue pushing for it, saying Trump would be grateful.

Oh boy.
At the end of the day, Democrats are going to have to leave this hearing and say, 'What did we accomplish today and did it bring us closer to X?' They don't know what 'X' is," Sherman told the panel.
"They don't know what they're doing and at the end of this hearing, I suspect... that they feel like Trump has changed the rules so much that he's impervious to all of this. He's not afraid of impeachment... so they're just kind of coasting along and doing their thing."

The only thing incredible is how many of you imbeciles have the memory of a goldfish. The orginal point stemmed from people trying to pass of that Trump said this in the lead up to the 2016 election when the reality is it was well before that time. That's how some media orgs shaped it. I'm not responsible for people's terrible memory.

No different to the spin MSM and people in here do with regards to Charlottesville.

What people tried to pass it off that way? What media orgs?

Dunno if I'd be potting other people's memory - yours is shot if thats how you remember it. Or you're simply making things up.

First 4 results I got from google in 2016;

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html
- https://www.thedailybeast.com/access-hollywood-trump-tape-is-very-real
- https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html
-

All mention tape was from 2005 either in the headline or the first sentence of the article.

Try 2005. The context matters too.

Incorrect. A lot of news sources used selective editing or conveniently left out information. That let to people thinking he made the statement on a bus during the campaign trail.

"how could someone running for president say that!!!!"

If there were "a lot", surely you could point us towards some examples?

Oh boy.
At the end of the day, Democrats are going to have to leave this hearing and say, 'What did we accomplish today and did it bring us closer to X?' They don't know what 'X' is," Sherman told the panel.
"They don't know what they're doing and at the end of this hearing, I suspect... that they feel like Trump has changed the rules so much that he's impervious to all of this. He's not afraid of impeachment... so they're just kind of coasting along and doing their thing."
It was established that Lewandowski lied. But considering no-one in the GoP or its supporters care about lying, I guess that's not a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Obama was president and every right wing nut case had ODS? Obama Derangement Syndome produced some hilarious conspiracies and accusations, I miss those days.

So that military exercise didn't result in the UN taking over the southern United States then

My only mistake is not adding the Epstein stuff to my original repeat cycle.

Charlottesville here we come!!!

Actually, folks were talking calmly and rationally about the attack on the Saudi oil plant before you came back.

So the Democrats failure to impeachTrump.......so they thought they would go down the impeach Kavanagh route......off a failed NYT article.

How did that work out for them....

These are the Democrats many of them running for 2020 this is what they're all about they love blaming others for their own failures......scum.

Last edited:
So the Democrats failure to impeachTrump.......so they thought they would go down the impeach Kavanagh route......off a failed NYT article.

How did that work out for them....

These are the Democrats many of them running for 2020 this is what they're all about they love blaming others for their own failures......scum.
What does this have to do with Democrats?

The "impeach Kavanagh" part....
Ok this is a different link to the one you posted earlier.

Why not just post it first up?

Ok you got it now cool.
I get that you wanted to draw it out because of some desire to spring some little gotcha trap.

It’s better to be clear than clever. In this case you’ve been neither.

I get that you wanted to draw it out because of some desire to spring some little gotcha trap.

It’s better to be clear than clever. In this case you’ve been neither.
Now your starting to ask silly questions and make up conspiracy theories.

That usually happens when you've got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back