Player Watch #46: Robert Hansen Jnr

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry but what player leaves a game midway through a final and likely misses their exit interview and expects it to end positively?!?!

Sorry but what player leaves a game midway through a final and likely misses their exit interview and expects it to end positively?!?!

There’s literally no proof this happened except for a third hand account a week later.

We can probably wait and see before the hand wringing.

Maybe GR actually is Jordan DeGoey.

I mean, have you ever seen them in the same nightclub at the same time?

I rest my case.
Weirdly… I trust a night out with GR as more fun than a night out with DeGoey
Less drugs and arrests too with DeGoey

Maybe GR actually is Jordan DeGoey.

I mean, have you ever seen them in the same nightclub at the same time?

I rest my case.
I've never seen GR snorting coke offa someone at the same time as JDG it's true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be Jordan De Country
or Jordan De Model?
images

We should really only recruit players from vic in the mid-season draft. Not defending his actions but did they really think a teenager from Kalgoorlie was going to stick around at north getting paid jack s**t, I know it's the mid-season draft but ffs did they even bloody interview him before drafting him?
Yes. All country kids have to move away to play AFL, therefore they're not prone to being homesick. Kal is 4 hours drive and he played for subi, would've only been able to get to Kal about as easily as he would in Melbourne...

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have just heard the most staggering thing.

Apparently Hansen Jr has left the Richmond VFL game at half time and flown home that night/ weekend and left the club?

Unlikely to be coming back. Club will never trust him again if true.

Extraordinary.
Do we have any idea why?

Have just heard the most staggering thing.

Apparently Hansen Jr has left the Richmond VFL game at half time and flown home that night/ weekend and left the club?

Unlikely to be coming back. Club will never trust him again if true.

Extraordinary.

Slight correction to the story. see below

“ Apparently Hansen Jr has left the Richmond VFL game read his BigFooty reviews at half time and flown home that night/ weekend and left the club? “

Remove this Banner Ad

Back