List Mgmt. #?: Byron Pickett Jnr - Father/Son 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Want him to Josh Daicos it.

Under everyone's noses, people actually disregard him because of his talented dad.

He comes to us cheap then blossoms into a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the latest on BPJ?

Doesn’t look like he played a game this year, other than a few trials for the Northern Knights.

Transferred from the SANFL juniors to Old Ivanhoe, then got a clearance from Old Ivanhoe to the West Gippsland League, then a month later in June he put in a clearance from that League to North Heidelberg.

Doesn’t look like he featured on the team lists at North Heidelberg in Under 19’s, reserves or seniors at all.

Good looks like a future shitmen to me . The best shitmen are those not on an AFL list
Mate, I know that's a term you use, but you don't think for a minute, "These kids are 17 years old, maybe I shouldn't speak like that about them?"
Could be pretty crushing for a kid to read something like that on here.

Mate, I know that's a term you use, but you don't think for a minute, "These kids are 17 years old, maybe I shouldn't speak like that about them?"

I'm nearly 50 and part of me dies inside every time I read about some slurry off Tinder he's porking

Fair point. I was a shitmen of course. Yes was called that lol .

Was tongue in cheek. Just sometimes there’s this crazy views of footballers on this particular club site. I know we’ve spent 3 years wandering the desert and are thirsty for success. But it’s a mirage of footballing ability I feel folk are seeing. The other boards giggle away at how we overrate football talent.

Oh well

Fair point. I was a shitmen of course. Yes was called that lol .

Was tongue in cheek. Just sometimes there’s this crazy views of footballers on this particular club site. I know we’ve spent 3 years wandering the desert and are thirsty for success. But it’s a mirage of footballing ability I feel folk are seeing. The other boards giggle away at how we overrate football talent.

Oh well
Yeah I get all that....was purely pointing out that should/could probably be a little more sensitive to an undrafted kid who clearly follows and loves North.

Disappointing. Looked to be going okay end of last season especially with that 6 goal performance but hasn't gone on with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back