Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

In the sense of his ongoing nomination campaign and what it says about the Democratic vote, yes (for example, Biden got less than 50% of the vote in Texas’ border towns which raises questions about the effectiveness of border security being a key focus of his campaign).

That said, North Carolina and Texas were the weakest and third weakest states that went to Trump in 2020, and are ones the Democrats would like to win in a good result. So far, as a generalisation, the states that are more marginal are showing to be more susceptible to the growing “Uncommitted” campaign.
Although that wasn't the point I was making... Texas will never be Blue even with the border working properly.

Further Republicans lost the opportunity to make the border an issue elsewhere by not agreeing to the so called strongest border policy as arranged bipartisan in the Senate. Will make a good ad for Biden.

The biggest issues for Biden will be his age and the conflict in Israel.

Although that wasn't the point I was making... Texas will never be Blue even with the border working properly.

Further Republicans lost the opportunity to make the border an issue elsewhere by not agreeing to the so called strongest border policy as arranged bipartisan in the Senate. Will make a good ad for Biden.

The biggest issues for Biden will be his age and the conflict in Israel.
And hunters laptop

Slightly confused here. Bit like Joe but isnt the bolded the only campaign of the Republicans?

Biden attempted bi-partisanship and the Republicans rejected it

I would be running 24/7 ads saying If you want the border fixed ask your Republican member why they voted against a bill to fix it

The border issue is a Republican issue etc

I do know Texas was one that was pencilled in as a 2024 hopeful gain. But I think that is over. Unless the above adverts work - which I doubt the fake news group will buy
maybe interspliced with Fox clips like that dickhead saying Biden had "blood on his hands!"

that one little clip is all you need to know about why so many people still will vote for Trump the man (as opposed to the party candidate). The BS and misinformation that smacks them in the face every day, while also not being interested enough in politics or international affairs to seek out info. :madv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe's burden in the election race is isreal and he opens with Ukraine.
It's a speech ignoring the monkey on the back.
He will tack some pithy sentence towards the end of speech.
Donny will unfortunately thrash him over the mid East problem

Donny will unfortunately thrash him over the mid East problem
Not so sure about that once they get into proper head to head campaigning.

Trump was asked earlier this week for the first time I'm aware of whether he would support/call for a ceasefire and squibbed it spectacularly, didn't answer the question and just blathered on about how it wouldn't have happened under his watch in the first place. Elsewhere in the interview in response to a more general question on Gaza he said "you have to finish the problem", so doesn't look like there's much difference between Biden and Trump on the issue.

Going by some footage of Joe being low energy recently, blowing his nose etc and then his lingering cough tonight, I’d guess he’s been crook, Covid, flu whatever.

Cruz, Johnson and Rubio are on Fox, whinging that there were no bipartisan offerings that they could stand and applaud for. Apparently removing lead water pipes to eliminate child brain damage, it’s a partisan matter.

Going by some footage of Joe being low energy recently, blowing his nose etc and then his lingering cough tonight, I’d guess he’s been crook, Covid, flu whatever.
He looked stiff which given the above could mean flu like body pain. Man that makes it hurt to move

Remove this Banner Ad

Back