Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently there's no place for a close tagger in today's game. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

P.S. I'm sticking with my plan of having him take up a chunk of JZ's work in the middle. Play close and license to get the ball. He has a massive frame on him and hits bloody hard. 2 games back after basically 2 years out of the game. He could get better.

Last edited:
Seemed to accumulate a bit more of the ball today than he usually does. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come because he is a lovely kick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seemed to accumulate a bit more of the ball today than he usually does. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come because he is a lovely kick

He was generating heaps more possessions before he was injured

Heaps of people have underatted his ability but he is a crucial player

To come from years of injury and hard work it’s astonishing he hasn’t lost it. Probably my favourite player atm and one of the best taggers we have ever seen

r2_2.gif

r2_8.gif

Run down was great.

Not just that. Watch the end of the tackle. As he's dragging Long down he twists as long drops the ball/kicks and throws his own weight toward the goal side forcing Long's kick toward the boundary/away from goal.

Awareness and skill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back