Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I like the reference, he was at least part of a culture that didn't disenfranchise and leak players.
Largely those players knew a good wicket when they saw it

A lot of excuses being made for him. I would like him to have personal accountability. I don’t care about the results because we know the talent is there, but I want to see effort (Daicos shows it all game every game).

What I see is an entitled and petulant kid who needs to get the same treatment as pick 100 would if he acted that way.

Yes, it’s hard at North at the moment, but you play sport for a living. Life’s not so bad so how about putting in FFS?
A fair bit of Stuart Littling too

Anyone got any conspiracy theories or (over)reactions to JHF standing right in the back corner looking stone-faced during Cunners’ video?
No use speculating - could have been told he's dropped, may fear for his position now cunners is back, maybe his pop who recently died had cancer? who f*cking knows - don't lose any sleep about it.

No use speculating - could have been told he's dropped, may fear for his position now cunners is back, maybe his pop who recently died had cancer? who f*cking knows - don't lose any sleep about it.
I was planning on going on a sleep strike until we got answers. BRB writing to Sonja on Twitter.

No doubt JHF has been given the biggest task of all his draft year.

However concerns raised like those of Zebrah and Orange Peanut should not just be discounted because of that.

I think he will be a gun, but there are clearly areas he needs to improve upon which I consider fair criticism, regardless of his age or output.

His giving up and blatantly walking when the ball is still in the contest, is something that is very strange to watch. (when his second efforts, endeavour etc were a huge part of why he went number 1)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To me this smacks of the club deliberately not letting him into SA so he doesn't get any ideas about staying long term. Smart player management by the Schnoz. Love the way he's thinking

Interesting if he plays VFL as he’s not emergency. Maybe we’ll take him along for a family weekend.

So you're telling me I'm about a million hours behind everyone else on selection etc?

Hardly surprising, my apologies : )

Not at all. Just thought I would lead you to where the information you wanted was :)

Interesting if he plays VFL as he’s not emergency. Maybe we’ll take him along for a family weekend.
Considering he's got 2 more weeks before the end of the season, I would be extremely disappointed if he wasn't playing VFL this weekend.

Was so excited to see JHF and Cunners in the same midfield but they’ve dropped him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would not be surprised if
They might have told him “ see you in 2023 Jase” like they do with a lot of first year players who have played a good chunk of their first season. In JHF case he’s played 16 at times pretty brutal games & a lot in the heat of our midfield.
Interesting to see if they still name him in the VFL just to enjoy himself with no pressure in a lesser comp taking the Pi55 with TT .

Or he is playing like s**t and deserves to be dropped?
Nope, I obviously believe that the club has deliberately dropped JHF so he can't enter his home state and is therefore less likely to leave Victoria. That's clearly a more realistic and likely solution than JHF being physically and mentally exhausted after a demanding first season in the AFL, where even the coach admits he has had to play JHF in a more physically demanding role in the midfield because we are s**t, so we've rested him in a dead rubber. I also drink paint as a recreational activity

On form, this is the right call.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
On form , attitude & body language…
I hope we are not reading into it too much but that drop lip , cross the arms , looking pissed & uninterested body language in what will be remembered as probably the most significant moment to occur for us in 2022 when Cunners was named in the side . I feel is looking like a total disrespect for our most decorated respected players.
Stern look JHF , the jury is out on this bloke . I don’t want to but I’m starting lose patience with him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back