Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor kid is just trying to fit in..
room excuse GIF
Is his family from Hahndorf?

Last thing we need is bad karma. Wish the kid well and when we finally hold that premiership aloft in a few years then we can really wish him well.
Like the last 20 or so years haven't been bad karma enough.

^^^^ him, ^^^^ his weasel manager, ^^^^ his scheming family

^^^^ all of em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And back to the ice baths for corn frances
He looked amazing when they were winning. Commentators said he was the only one of their midfield that kept trying but once the Pies got their act together he still looked like a shadow of the guy who was ripping it up early. Doesn’t matter who you are, it is bloody hard to do it all as a young player when you don’t have the support around you.

He looked amazing when they were winning. Commentators said he was the only one of their midfield that kept trying but once the Pies got their act together he still looked like a shadow of the guy who was ripping it up early. Doesn’t matter who you are, it is bloody hard to do it all as a young player when you don’t have the support around you.
Sheeza knows this

Sheeza knows this
Luke Ball was on ABC radio today talking about North and said exactly this - they were discussing that tanking story and he said it’s unfair to compare Reid with who have completely different levels of mature support around them.

JHF will be the one that got away for me. I bloody loved watching him play for us and screaming out "horney!" every now and then. It's easy to look at his sulking on the field and pass judgement, but he was also one of the only players to fly the flag at times (against carlton comes to mind). It seemed like he felt as alone on the field as he likely did off it.

Considering how apathetic our senior players have been for the last few years (Absolutely love Ziebell but I think he had checked out way before he gave up the captaincy), and that it's obvious issues run deeper than just game day workrate, it makes me wonder if he saw the writing on the wall regarding the clubs leadership issues.

Oh well, as you were!

JHF will be the one that got away for me. I bloody loved watching him play for us and screaming out "horney!" every now and then. It's easy to look at his sulking on the field and pass judgement, but he was also one of the only players to fly the flag at times (against carlton comes to mind). It seemed like he felt as alone on the field as he likely did off it.

Considering how apathetic our senior players have been for the last few years (Absolutely love Ziebell but I think he had checked out way before he gave up the captaincy), and that it's obvious issues run deeper than just game day workrate, it makes me wonder if he saw the writing on the wall regarding the clubs leadership issues.

Oh well, as you were!
Don’t give him the easy out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back