Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Am sure this has been posted 20 times already, but just in case it hasn't / just in case others haven't seen it;

Cam Zurhaar commented "Elite" with a fire emoji on the NMFC instagram post announcing that JHF was traded away, and Zurhaar's comment was 'liked' by both Paul Curtis and Josh Goater who lived with JHF this year.

Those stories we heard about JHF not being well-liked by his team mates? Oh yeah, there's truth there.

Am sure this has been posted 20 times already, but just in case it hasn't / just in case others haven't seen it;

Cam Zurhaar commented "Elite" with a fire emoji on the NMFC instagram post announcing that JHF was traded away, and Zurhaar's comment was 'liked' by both Paul Curtis and Josh Goater who lived with JHF this year.

Those stories we heard about JHF not being well-liked by his team mates? Oh yeah, there's truth there.

He only ended up living with Curtis and Goater because CCJ wanted him out after a couple of months of living with him…

JHF decision to move was already made by round 6. He couldn’t handle any feedback from any of the coaches who were trying to make him accountable for his lack of interest and training standards.
JHF Rising Star Nomination round 7, Robbo very bluntly asking him if he was loyal...

*, I have to get off this website and go to bed. If someone hasn’t sent me the details on what Horne did to piss Bull off this much by the time I wake up, I will be very annoyed
I'm not sure there's anything more to it than him just being a 18 year old arrogant prick who never bought in tbh.

For starters what we and Adelaide reportedly offered you for that pick last year was 2-3 times that deal. That aside, I think it’s a horrible deal for North, it’s a wasted opportunity. Anyway is what it is.
It can't be compared to last year. Back then JHF was a do or die competitive manboy and every club was able to try and outbid each other. Now though he's a sooking manbaby who killed his own trade currency by demanding he go to a specific club.

You’ve got multiple players basically confirming how much of a twat Jason was this year. Comben of all people liking a tweet saying Jason wasn’t well liked by the playing group and then the jabs from Cam (liked by PC, Goats, Chom, Stevo etc.)

I was pissed off earlier but screw it. The more and more that becomes apparent it’s actually good news this bloke is gone. Had the potential to put the group offside if his childishness kept getting a free pass.

Word from a fella who was involved with the club earlier this year. Obviously, north tried to downplay his attitude issues to save face, but just about everyone is happy to see the back of him. Many convinced that nothing will change at Port as his attitude is embedded and you have the likes of Francis who is a controlling narcissist pulling all the strings.

JHF decision to move was already made by round 6. He couldn’t handle any feedback from any of the coaches who were trying to make him accountable for his lack of interest and training standards.

Supposedly would constantly roll his eyes, mumble things under his breathe and be completely disengaged when going through tape with development coaches. Patch and Boomer both couldn’t stand him.

The dropping of him for the Round 22 match against Adelaide in SA was a big F-you from Patch and the coaches who’d had enough of his attitude.
Orange Peanut

I missed the reactions of people here when the deal was announced, and can't be bothered looking back through the comments, FB and Twitter was bloody exhausting enough, anyone want to give me a summary of the melts and counter arguments? what was the ratio in terms of "we got reamed,I'm microwaving my membership!" vs "this is a good deal if you consider x y and z" ?

If it gets a bit warm, Jase can borrow something from Fabian's wardrobe.

5ee9d2b34562ff191507ce42-large.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the reactions of people here when the deal was announced, and can't be bothered looking back through the comments, FB and Twitter was bloody exhausting enough, anyone want to give me a summary of the melts and counter arguments? what was the ration in terms of "we got reamed,I'm microwaving my membership!" vs "this is a good deal if you consider x y and z" ?

I think the against view is that we traded out last years and this year's #1 picks for pick #2 and #3 and some change. The for view is that Horne-Francis was unpopular, unprofessional and uncommitted - a cancer that needed cutting out despite the pain.

The truth is probably sits comfortably on both sides, but like I said earlier, let's wait a dozen years before rushing to judgment.

Reminds me of this guy that I worked with for about 2 months back in 2007.. Daniel.. something.

Anyway I was a 1st year apprentice chef, got the apprenticeship through washing dishes at this cafe for 6 months and getting noticed for hard work. So this Dan dude rolls in one week, friendly and talking a big game about how much he loves food and the cooking industry.

We have a busy few weeks and he starts acting sour during clean up
"Why can't the dishy do this s**t?" Etc

Then one night dishy is sick and he's on the sinks.

Ends up having a massive melt about being too good for washing dishes, starts kicking the machine and I end up telling him to go home, I'll finish up bla bla bla. I got home about 5 cos I had to get the night rider bus.

Chef sacked him after this as he'd had a few warnings, and he didn't show up for his last shift, called up to say he'd been at revs all night and wasn't coming in.

Last I heard of him was he was dealing pingas at the joint on Elizabeth st a year after. Good riddance to shithouse operators

I missed the reactions of people here when the deal was announced, and can't be bothered looking back through the comments, FB and Twitter was bloody exhausting enough, anyone want to give me a summary of the melts and counter arguments? what was the ratio in terms of "we got reamed,I'm microwaving my membership!" vs "this is a good deal if you consider x y and z" ?

90% the former
10% the latter

Reminds me of this guy that I worked with for about 2 months back in 2007.. Daniel.. something.

Anyway I was a 1st year apprentice chef, got the apprenticeship through washing dishes at this cafe for 6 months and getting noticed for hard work. So this Dan dude rolls in one week, friendly and talking a big game about how much he loves food and the cooking industry.

We have a busy few weeks and he starts acting sour during clean up
"Why can't the dishy do this s**t?" Etc

Then one night dishy is sick and he's on the sinks.

Ends up having a massive melt about being too good for washing dishes, starts kicking the machine and I end up telling him to go home, I'll finish up bla bla bla. I got home about 5 cos I had to get the night rider bus.

Chef sacked him after this as he'd had a few warnings, and he didn't show up for his last shift, called up to say he'd been at revs all night and wasn't coming in.

Last I heard of him was he was dealing pingas at the joint on Elizabeth st a year after. Good riddance to shithouse operators
You were terrible cook mate....I lost count the amount of times you undercooked the salmon.

If I ever get a reference call regarding you applying for some job....I'll be telling em the truth about you.

#prick

I hope all these stories allow the majority of you sad individuals to sleep well tonight.

At the end of the day JHF is a PAFC player, Rawlings got reamed, and clearly both sets of supporters are now “happy”.

PAFC - Grabbing a generational talent
NM - Removing the “cancer” that’s been holding you back for the past 5 years.

Happy days 😉

I hope all these stories allow the majority of you sad individuals to sleep well tonight.

At the end of the day JHF is a PAFC player, Rawlings got reamed, and clearly both sets of supporters are now “happy”.

PAFC - Grabbing a generational talent
NM - Removing the “cancer” that’s been holding you back for the past 5 years.

Happy days 😉
Ok thanks Fabian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back