Past #7: Adam Simpson - 306 games for NM (95-09; 5th AT) - NM captain (04-08) - current WCE head coach

who is better boomer or simmo and who would win the brownlow

• boomer

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • simmo

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I just say that Simpson is a terrific bloke and has done wonders for our club. You may hate us, but one of your own could well win coach of the year if we keep this up.

Stoked to have him here in the west.

Rightly so. He's an excellent coach. Would love to have him (and Rawlings) back at the NMFC.

We can never, NEVER let Boomer leave North.

Hear that Geoff, You must never let Boomer leave, because he'll never come back.

He'd end up coaching the tigers or the scum or some other bullshit like that and NMFC fans en masse will have to endure their games record holder rocking around in some s**t clubs colours.

It'd be too much to bare I tells ya.

Boomer coaching the Tigers is probably the worst of all possible future scenarios I can imagine. I would preferr a terminator style uprising any day of the week.

Probably ruck coach

Has beaten Nic Nat in a ruck contest.

Nothing will take away the pain from the loss, I'm not trying to say that.

But this guy bled for our club for 15 years, captained us, and helped bring 2 flags home to Arden Street.

I'm guessing I won't have much support tonight, but I'm sure through the week, we can all be happy for a guy who I for one have loved for the past 20 years.

Congratulations to Adam, all class he is, you can see the blue and white still in him with his pre-match interviews and post-match respect for Dal. Good luck next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His helicopter blind kicks at North has left a legacy that is evident in our mids today.

He is the Coach of the best resourced team in the AFL.

What do you expect?

I can't believe I am even wasting ink on posting here...and yes thats the taste of sour grapes.

Might still have to face a Senate inquiry into corruption in the AFL yet, not saying it's his fault but could be a witness in the investigation.

We weren't good enough tonight so congrats to the eagles. Simmo is a great bloke that owes us nothing and for the many years of great service an overwhelming joy he gave us he'll always deserve our respect.

Back