AFL Player # 7: Indefatigable Zach Merrett (c) - Your ANZAC Day Medallist - 25/4

Remove this Banner Ad

What's going on with this appeal, its 10:30 and nothing, unless Eade's sacking is taking up all the news.
11am is the cut off, but yeah with Eade's sacking we'll find out with a tiny article that we most likely accept the decision around midday.

62958.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would've sucked if you appealed and we didn't. Both should've but in our case Papley admitted he got hit harder by Hodge and that was low impact.

Just cant risk it unfortunately.
System is designed to make it incredibly risky to challenge to stop people poking holes in the system.

I have no problem with the current tick a box system as I believe it works in a majority of cases, but remove the penalty for challenging so players can actually argue their case if they choose and that is a step in the right direction.
Danger should have been able to at least fight for his Brownlow chance, and Duncan and Zach whilst stupid actions probably needed the chance to argue it without missing crunch games near the end of the season.

Move along guys.

'Victim' is the right word, regardless of what else it reminds you of. Let's not turn it into a crass joke.

Oh come on... so many LOLs to be had there...

Schofield successfully challenged an elbow to the head that drew blood in Oliver's mouth.
ELBOW, HEAD.
FIST, BODY
WTF

Honestly my pillow is harder. And my neck is stuffed.

As bad as the timing is, the week off should be good for him. He hasn't missed many games since his debut. Assuming we get through with a loss of less than 5 goals (or even a win), he will be cherry ripe for the last 2+ games of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back