Past #7: Jack Ziebell [Part II] - retires post-RFC game/280gm&183gl/6yr captain - Shinboner - assaulted post-RFC game& in hospital - get well soon JZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Got myself together now

A great decision. He knew it. We all knew it.

As for the rest what a career

Highlights were so many

Whoever can forget that weekend of drama when he was reported v Blues and all the media carry on. He was THAT important that none of us wanted him suspended

Early on, I got a promo coffee cup that the Club was running and you could nominate the players number.

So I got 7 emblazoned on the backside of the cup, with the front mimicking the jumper

And used it every year.

Became the Captain.

Today I took it home and it’s now on the shelf with all the other bits and pieces from my life.

Never to be used again

Last edited:
Jack Z has been a loyal serpent of the club. Whichever team picks him up over the trade period will know exactly what they are getting - a guy who has blood running through his veins. All the best JZ.
Is this the Real Arthur or the Fake Arthur?

Loop Trump GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmo hand-picked Jack to give him the #7 at the end of his first year and so it's possible that Jack might want the opportunity to offer the #7 to somebody already on the list.
Was completely joking, we don't even have Sanders yet. Who would you think Jack would choose, out of interest? Maybe Goater? Although I like him in 31, suits him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back