VFL Past #77: Heath Hocking - Coach of JHA

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 39. Heath Hocking

we missed his agression and attack on the ball today. i reckon he would have been the perfect matchup for bartel. i hope we bring him straight back in the 1's rather than playing vfl

Yeh looks as though the OP is more serious than first thought. Unlucky as he looked like he was ready to break into the senior team.

shattered for the kid, new him as a youngen and have been following his progress, he cant seem to shake the injuries, broken wrist before the vic metro game, broken foot in is first (or was it second?) season and now when he gets elevated the dreaded OP, hopefully he can recover for at least the second half of the year, comes from the same stock as sammy mitchell (bimbadeen heights PS!:D)

he played a half for the bendigo reserves on the weekend. hopefully he can play a full game for the bendigo seniors this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update on the injury front for Heath.
He has come through the op really well , training has gome well so far and at this stage he is a 70/30 chance to play for Bendigo against Nth Ball in a couple of weeks :thumbsu:

Hocking? Thoughts?

Hey i know hocking is injured and has played just the one game but does anyone have some inside knowledge or has seen him at juniour level.

seeing as i havent seen much of him i want to know how you guys rate hime:)

Re: Hocking? Thoughts?

Hey i know hocking is injured and has played just the one game but does anyone have some inside knowledge or has seen him at juniour level.

He is sort of like Peverill, but better. :D

Is a Mid/Half Forward, built pretty big, not the quickest but does have some skill. Not sure he'll make it but you should def give him another year. Remember he comes from the home of Sammy Mitchell!

he'll make it alright. knighta is a big fan and if he was fit he would've started in the centre square against the roos round 1. expect him to play most of the the games after the split round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back