Past #8: Daniel Wells - joins Collingwood as a FA - North get pick #32 as compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

How is this bloke tracking through pre season? Any injury news?
Has had a really solid off-season and is looking quicker than ever and dominating intra-club matches in the clearances with speed, kicking and evasion skills. If no injuries for him, he'll push us to top 4 is my prediction in any case.

He's flying.

Absolute standout.
Has had a really solid off-season and is looking quicker than ever and dominating intra-club matches in the clearances with speed, kicking and evasion skills. If no injuries for him, he'll push us to top 4 is my prediction in any case.

Thanks for that lads :thumbsu:
Supercoach related and one of the genuine smokies of season 2015 in my eyes. Priced to average high 60's but has only gone below 88 due to injury in the past 10 years.

Thanks for that lads :thumbsu:
Supercoach related and one of the genuine smokies of season 2015 in my eyes. Priced to average high 60's but has only gone below 88 due to injury in the past 10 years.
He's a bit cheaper this year anyway, l am putting him in my dream team ahead of Harvey as both are goal kicking midfielders. Wells and either Cunners or Goldy are the two from North l would put in my dream team, if Mcdonald is cheap, worth a 70+average moving further up the field.

Numbers are everything though.
Its why Ziebell is ahead of many his age, gets around that 20-22 average, but impacts the game a lot more through sheer bravery and courage, its why we love Turner so much, why Brown is well regarded by even BF opposition posters. Courage and Class and their impact are traits that are invaluable.

Its why Ziebell is ahead of many his age, gets around that 20-22 average, but impacts the game a lot more through sheer bravery and courage, its why we love Turner so much, why Brown is well regarded by even BF opposition posters. Courage and Class and their impact are traits that are invaluable.
But only valued by the AA panel if there are 20 possessions to go with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never placed a pre-season brownlow bet, but I had a nice kitty in the TAB account after the winter EPL break.

I had to speak to the TAB betting manager to get it on, but just got Wells @ $501/$126 win/place. $100 each way.

Thats a $62k pay day if he gets up, a 10 day hangover and quite a few extra memberships.

Funnily enough Greenwood's at $250, Wells is on the same line as Tom Scully, Ben McGlynn, Stefan Martin and David Myers.

Last edited:
I've never placed a pre-season brownlow bet, but I had a nice kitty in the TAB account after the winter EPL break.

I had to speak to the TAB betting manager to get it on, but just got Wells @ $501/$126 win/place. $100 each way.

Thats a $62k pay day if he gets up, a 10 day hangover and quite a few extra memberships.

Funnily enough Greenwood's at $250, Wells is on the same line as Tom Scully, Ben McGlynn, Stefan Martin and David Myers.
What he paying for the Norm Smith?

Multi it with Kayne for rising star;)

If you did that, and it came up, you could basically own the football club.

If only there was some way to influence the Outcome?

1ef28215a84fe499d31e97101be19fd4_400x400.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back