Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [Herald Sun] LDU has parked contract talks with the club & is expected to command offers of more than $1m a season

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition are sitting on him at every clearance . It’s a little harder to do at the around the ground stoppages due to the numbers around the ball but at centre clearances I wouldn’t mind him sitting off the stoppage a little bit then hitting the contest at speed .

Last edited:
Opposition are sitting on him at every clearance . It’s a little harder to do at the around the ground stoppages due to the numbers around the ball but at centre clearances I wouldn’t mind him sitting off the stoppage a little bit then hitting the contest at speed .

He got slaughtered by Hewitt and Cerra against the blues until half time when the game was over.

If he sits off the stoppage and the ball goes opposite side, he'll be slaughtered on here for defensive ineptitude and loafing...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

He got slaughtered by Hewitt and Cerra against the blues until half time when the game was over.

If he sits off the stoppage and the ball goes opposite side, he'll be slaughtered on here for defensive ineptitude and loafing...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think you misunderstand , He sits off the stoppage , gets on the move and hits the contest at speed rather than being flat footed when the ball is in his hands .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is probably the first season where I’m legitimately disappointed in him, he’s just not taking the next step when he really should be taking charge and figuring out how to solve the problems on his own.

He’s not at his best, but he’s still our best midfielder. 26 disposals, 6 tackles & a goal

He’s no good

Notice he had a pretty good 3rd qtr? Yep … when the games over & inconsequential. How bout when the games on the line for a change Luke??

Sums him up
Widely recognised by 17 other clubs as our best player and if offered up for trade 17 other clubs would be lining up . But he’s no good and we should trade him for a 2nd rounder …. smh

Widely recognised by 17 other clubs as our best player and if offered up for trade 17 other clubs would be lining up . But he’s no good and we should trade him for a 2nd rounder …. smh

No worries. Off he goes then …

Has zero influence when things start to go awry. Then pops up with some “stats” when games over.

I’d agree he’d do well as a role player at another club where he can just cruise around doing his little spinning pirouettes.

He’s not at his best, but he’s still our best midfielder. 26 disposals, 6 tackles & a goal

Does it mean that much when your entire midfield are kids, and then anyone above his age is just cooked?

They’re not bad numbers, but how’s his influence on the game? He was an influential player in juniors, we haven’t seen that once yet and that’s all mindset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back