Analysis The trash talk of Nmfc - we need to talk

Remove this Banner Ad

We definitely dont deserve it. We are the greatest club on the planet win lose or draw. REAL SUPPORTERS STICK BY THE CLUB IN THESE TRYING TIMES. Its easy when we are winning but the club needs its supporters even more when things are not going how we would like but it will turn around you can take that to the bank.
Mate I'll go to the games and support the boys but I'm not going to pretend there aren't current issues with this team.

We can excuse the fact we're still learning a new gameplan but the effort against the Eagles was extremely poor. That's where we are at. Let's not put on blindfolds.

Club deserves the criticism it gets when it comes to onfield performances. Especially when the said 22 don't seem to be determined to leave nothing in the tank.

...and ESPECIALLY since the footy department had been neglected for so bloody long too. Clarko coming in may be our saving grace, but this is 20+ years of neglect that needs to be cleaned out. Not good enough.

Also, let's not forget we delisted a games record holder (having one of his best seasons) and replaced him with a bloke from the dogs that could barely make it into their best 22. Bit hard to support those types of decisions.

This club did it to itself and twisted the knife.

Mate I'll go to the games and support the boys but I'm not going to pretend there aren't current issues with this team.

We can excuse the fact we're still learning a new gameplan but the effort against the Eagles was extremely poor. That's where we are at. Let's not put on blindfolds.

Club deserves the criticism it gets when it comes to onfield performances. Especially when the said 22 don't seem to be determined to leave nothing in the tank.

...and ESPECIALLY since the footy department had been neglected for so bloody long too. Clarko coming in may be our saving grace, but this is 20+ years of neglect that needs to be cleaned out. Not good enough.
Who is pretending like i have always said there is criticism and then there is down right disrespect to the club and some players.

We definitely dont deserve it. We are the greatest club on the planet win lose or draw. REAL SUPPORTERS STICK BY THE CLUB IN THESE TRYING TIMES. Its easy when we are winning but the club needs its supporters even more when things are not going how we would like but it will turn around you can take that to the bank.
This is exactly how I feel

I might say stuff in here or to other North supporters but I certainly don’t let my guard down and roll over like a pussy

That’s the point of the thread

Three years of “I’ve got the Bye this weekend” “or % boost coming up” or “your in with a chance against insert top 4 team”

I fly the flag regardless

American Flag Usa GIF by US National Archives

Photoshopped imagine North flag^^^

I was annoyed by Half Time on Seven last night... Hodge is going through his Top 5 Buddy highlights.
5. Goal running down the Wing vs Essendon
4. 7-Goal Final vs Adelaide
3. Hurdling Goal through the centre of the MCG
2. 100th in a Season
1. 1000th Goal

I thought, oh... he's not included "Thirteen, THIRTEEN"

JB then says something like "I'm glad you didn't bring up some of the others"
They precede to isolate the incident and mock North in the process, "Your boys were witches hats"
Just include it in your top 5 and be done with it, don't need to rub it in while the ex-president sits their giggling along with a s**t-eating grin.

I was annoyed by Half Time on Seven last night... Hodge is going through his Top 5 Buddy highlights.
5. Goal running down the Wing vs Essendon
4. 7-Goal Final vs Adelaide
3. Hurdling Goal through the centre of the MCG
2. 100th in a Season
1. 1000th Goal

I thought, oh... he's not included "Thirteen, THIRTEEN"

JB then says something like "I'm glad you didn't bring up some of the others"
They precede to isolate the incident and mock North in the process, "Your boys were witches hats"
Just include it in your top 5 and be done with it, don't need to rub it in while the ex-president sits their giggling along with a s**t-eating grin.

Saw that as well and you’re correct 100%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back